New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

One or two. I took one off before the photoshoot. Some leaves in the lower buds are turning yellow.

I tried her last night and she sure smashed my head. I was stoned when I went to the kitchen to get water and I didn't know what I need in the frig. Hahahah. That's how I know it's strong. It still has a lot crystals on the buds after drying for few days. Stem has not snapped yet so I will have to wait for more. :)

a4f79dd195ad14aa83298d3ac3ead0d8.jpg

1073cc5143d48e47b78cd7a99b2fc15d.jpg
Awesome! [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2de2ad1164e22a2dbb989282e8140f38.jpg

98c63aaa87ae568908b5dc04acd66853.jpg

Side branches are on the way to conquer the world. :)

Check out my new dry herb vape gear. What do you think?

813e73e4ded14b69e87fcf509149c034.jpg

8586b96848fac6893a8a3426df1e6aa8.jpg
I have one that looks just like that, but it's a different brand. How do you like it? Mine didn't seem to produce enough vapor, so it moved into my "I'll play with it later" drawer...

By the way, what do you use for anchoring the branches? I got the tie stuff, but don't know what to tie it to. I've been thinking about that for about a week now and haven really come up with an idea yet.

I have one that looks just like that, but it's a different brand. How do you like it? Mine didn't seem to produce enough vapor, so it moved into my "I'll play with it later" drawer...

By the way, what do you use for anchoring the branches? I got the tie stuff, but don't know what to tie it to. I've been thinking about that for about a week now and haven really come up with an idea yet.

I haven't tested it yet but I will later today. It's more like the GPen Elite and it has three heating levels. Will let you know how it goes.

It's pipe cleaners. They are very good to hold the branches down. It's very cheap. Try it.
http://www.michaels.com/creatology-chenille-stems-assorted-neon/10294775.html?productsource=PDPZ1

I haven't tested it yet but I will later today. It's more like the GPen Elite and it has three heating levels. Will let you know how it goes.

It's pipe cleaners. They are very good to hold the branches down. It's very cheap. Try it.
http://www.michaels.com/creatology-chenille-stems-assorted-neon/10294775.html?productsource=PDPZ1
I'll check it out, but what do you tie it to? I thought about making holes on the buckets, but decided against it because it'd make it hard to open the buckets...

Hey, just thought of something. I'll add eye hooks to the floorboard in the nook! [emoji2]

Back