New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I forgot to include this spreadsheet for Bubblicious update. So this week I decided to do something with my nutes mix. I carefully introduced different nutes to her roots with small doses. I haven't been worry much about nutes since the beginning. Hopefully, she does not get nutes burn! The PPM reading was at 220.

63a7f3c7be6a6b6f259ec5f5ffe63b1d.jpg

Nah, you're just a male with testosterone issues! =P

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah Witchy... Things haven't been the same since the vasectomy in December, they're just floating around disconnected now..[emoji15]

I'm not growing tits yet tho so I'm looking on the bright side! [emoji38]

Yeah Witchy... Things haven't been the same since the vasectomy in December, they're just floating around disconnected now..[emoji15]

I'm not growing tits yet tho so I'm looking on the bright side! [emoji38]
:WTF: kakakaa...I love your entertainment on my journal. Keep them coming. No nudes pic please. Lolx

:WTF: kakakaa...I love your entertainment on my journal. Keep them coming. No nudes pic please. Lolx

I did actually post a picture of my nuts after the operation on a different forum.. I was very drunk and they were like big hairy purple potatoes..

I asked a mod to remove the picture the next day... Nobody needs to see that! [emoji23]

I did actually post a picture of my nuts after the operation on a different forum.. I was very drunk and they were like big hairy purple potatoes..

I asked a mod to remove the picture the next day... Nobody needs to see that! [emoji23]
Ha ha fucking brilliant big salty balls for the world to see :crying:

Back