New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

The bom pom=bud of the month/ plant of the month..your plants is looking nice,very nice,contender nice!! But thats why im asking if you are interested,someone( anyone/me) has to nominate you...have a plant ready to be harvested/pictures for the dec competition,there are a few other rules,cruise by and check out a few prior months,then let me know...

The bom pom=bud of the month/ plant of the month..your plants is looking nice,very nice,contender nice!! But thats why im asking if you are interested,someone( anyone/me) has to nominate you...have a plant ready to be harvested/pictures for the dec competition,there are a few other rules,cruise by and check out a few prior months,then let me know...
Bro hate to be a Dick but the bom is for autos he'll have to get nomed for the photos one XxxAuto has a great extreme and lime well worth a nom though so does tripaholic with his bubba kush soz mini bro

Thank you for the information. I will follow up your info soon. Like Bailey said he's right. Xman's Lime is better. Sorry if I confused you with Blue Mystic Auto. I'll try to get something new to grow for Dec competition. :)

Four more weeks to go :)

9dc378fadded61b776626f7df9d62b2b.jpg

Thank you for the information. I will follow up your info soon. Like Bailey said he's right. Xman's Lime is better. Sorry if I confused you with Blue Mystic Auto. I'll try to get something new to grow for Dec competition. :)
Not better bro uve misunderstood I said ures is not an auto and only autos can be nominated for the BoM bro

Back