New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my first time grow and l'd like to start my journal here.

Today is 20 days from seed.
99fd8cb364ce3e14353389802e71cfe5.jpg

96288190f48c4c7123b233b40e43ce58.jpg
abb79ea8e599648ee9166bcdfd6d3825.jpg

How is it looking to you guys???
I will post up more info about my setup later cause I need to get back to work.

Have a Great Day guys!!! :toke

Last edited:
It's looking healthy to me really nice green colour to her I'd like to know ure setup so will stop bye later thanks and best of luck with it

looks good she looks nice and green... she does look like she is in a big pot... you should have her at the top of the pot so you can put an oscillating fan on her to give her a slight breeze make her nice and strong.

Ahhhhhhhh.......why oh please tell why the pot is not filled? Just a slight rookie error. I have grown a number of Blue Mystics. They smell wonderful while growing, have a great berry/fruity smell. I will admit though that the results that another member and myself have had with the Nirvana Blue Mystic's this strain seems a bit unstable. I believe others had FEM seeds that were males and myself and others had non autoflowering plants. Just keep a watch out on those two issues. What soil mix and nute line are you going to be using?

Welcome to AFN!

Good luck.

Thank you for your comments Bailey, Ripper, and Hotbunz!

You are correct. It is in 5 gallon pot, which I created as a self-watering Lowes' container. I thought I should have put it in a smaller container but I can't find any at the time I was shopping at Lowes. I think the plant loves it pretty much. My intention was to not do the daily task of watering or if I had to go away for weeks, It would self watering the plant. What is good about it is that I haven't water it since i transplant it 7 days ago. I don't have to water it for next two weeks or more. I read some posts that people had to kill the plant because they had to go away for weeks or having someone else water the plant for them but often those helpers could kill the plant. It's my first experiment with this container system. Here it is

006c36c08595de7e40d94f8fd354d2d6.jpg

Here is an example I have for a tomato plant that I haven't water it for 12 days now and it's still going great.

12 days ago
59f4d9d6bec7b915249edcde8f2ee05d.jpg

Today
4b0694d461de3aa779587d9a2483ef72.jpg

I have a small fan hooked up to the 3/4 inch PCV pipe which sit on top of plant and blow good amount of air to the plant so ventilation is good. It's in the top left blue container.
8653ed2534ef438ef989885259424c08.jpg

Here is with the LED light and other plants.
e4da06cc9ae442dff06cc9e46e53308f.jpg

Grow setup is to be continued.

well good luck.. is that a mars hydro 300 watt? and is it your only light?

Keep in mind also that auto flowering plants(in soil) to not like to have wet roots. They need a dry cycle in between waterings. Due to the aggressive nature of cannabis plants you are likely to find disaster if you are away for weeks at a time.

yeah I have a nirvana bean that sprouted and today is day 21... I don't feed her but around every 3 days.. those roots need oxygen and they respond well to it.. I will post a picture here of my plant that is one day older then the one that is on day 20....

Thank you Ripper! It's not mars hydro but it's 300 watt Led. I forgot the brand. It works great so far.

Thank you Ripper! It's not mars hydro but it's 300 watt Led. I forgot the brand. It works great so far.
is it your only one for all those plants?

Back