Live Stoners First grow need some guidance.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple StarDawg
Hi guys, i've been looking through this website for a while and decided to make an account to hopefully get some guidance on my first grow. So this is the plan so far looking to use the Secret Jardin DS60 which is 60x60x120 cm. As for the light im thinking of using the 3500K autocob from - Thecobshop.net. For odor control i want use the rhino pro carbon filter with the S&P Silent Inline Fans and accoustic ducting. I want to grow in organic soil not sure on the brand to use. As for pots i was thinking of using 15 to 20l air pot or autopots. Max two plants with a yield of about 2 to 3 oz. For nutrients im lost on what to use id like an all in one solution if possible. Was thinking of using Ph checked spring water because i have hard tap water? Im looking for the most stress free grow and stealthy as possible. I use mainly indica for medicinal, so looking quality over quantity. Ive been looking into these seeds from mephistogenetics, Dinafem, BarneysFarm. Thinking Auto's would be best for speed. All advice is highly apreciated thanks in advance. PS Not to sure on the autocob due to me being in the U.K.

Hi guys, i've been looking through this website for a while and decided to make an account to hopefully get some guidance on my first grow. So this is the plan so far looking to use the Secret Jardin DS60 which is 60x60x120 cm. As for the light im thinking of using the 3500K autocob from - Thecobshop.net. For odor control i want use the rhino pro carbon filter with the S&P Silent Inline Fans and accoustic ducting. I want to grow in organic soil not sure on the brand to use. As for pots i was thinking of using 15 to 20l air pot or autopots. Max two plants with a yield of about 2 to 3 oz. For nutrients im lost on what to use id like an all in one solution if possible. Was thinking of using Ph checked spring water because i have hard tap water? Im looking for the most stress free grow and stealthy as possible. I use mainly indica for medicinal, so looking quality over quantity. Ive been looking into these seeds from mephistogenetics, Dinafem, BarneysFarm. Thinking Auto's would be best for speed. All advice is highly apreciated thanks in advance. PS Not to sure on the autocob due to me being in the U.K.
If you want my advice Ditch the acoustic ducting if it’s the one with insulation inside it’s more hassle than there is benefit, trust me I set a room up with it then took it all down in favour of the other ducting that just has a extra layer to protect from and leaks

If you want my advice Ditch the acoustic ducting if it’s the one with insulation inside it’s more hassle than there is benefit, trust me I set a room up with it then took it all down in favour of the other ducting that just has a extra layer to protect from and leaks

Thanks for the advice mate, i'll definitely ditch the accoustic ducting then, as i was going to use the one with insulation. So just using normal ducting would be sufficient? or is there better accoustic ducting to use?

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice mate, i'll definitely ditch the accoustic ducting then, as i was going to use the one with insulation. So just using normal ducting would be sufficient? or is there better accoustic ducting to use?
Normal ducting is fine. There is a type of ducting that has a pvc/film type cover over it which is a little better but normal ducting is sufficient. If there are any other points you want addressing just put them down in bulletins I’ll help with whatever I can.

0112B5DD-298B-4DE0-81BD-87C03A01F284.jpeg
This is the the ducting I was talking about

Nice one, i was looking at that before didn't realise that was accoustic. what do you think about using the autocob's? if you dont mind me asking what do you use?
Lights aren’t my field bro, but I do know there are a lot of bad/rip off lights out there. Personally I would just run hps, your won’t be paying some ridiculous price and at the end of the day they work.. why you think all these big cannabis grows in America run gravitas... I would opt for a 400w hps although I’m not sure how hot such a little tent will get as I’ve have never grown in that small space before maybe a air cooled hood will be needed

Back