New Grower First Grow- in 40 years

Do you have loupe or usb microscope? Only way to tell when ready.

FWIW I say done!

Do you have loupe or usb microscope? Only way to tell when ready.

FWIW I say done!
I got usb micro. It's too sensitive and the controls too bugly to take a decent pic though. Need to find a decent one.
My camera with macro lens gets pretty good as well. High enough resolution I can zoom in pretty good

Nah they are all like that. Try about 60% and ram at the bud! Hold the bud at the beginning.... annoying but will work!

Gorgeous plants and photos!

emoticon-blushing.png
Aw Shucks! Thanks Brah!

Very nice Sir... couple more weeks from the looks of it.
Thanks Brah! Unless they start plumping up drastically, my plan is to cut em down Sunday. After 114 days, I think I'll have tortured them enough. I want to preserve the sativa traits as much as possible. Got some indicas in grow 2 and RWYB.
The pic posted was manipulated in PS to have a look like some old time paintings I remember- don't remember the artist though.

Thanks. Starting to look like harvest may be as much of a pain as the grow. A4 isn't even close.
After 2 days of "flush", 2 of em actually seem to be putting weight on. The other 2 not so much. The 2 putting on weight are under 600 wat blurpie and other 2 under 1600 watt cob.
MediOne recommends flush using a low dose of their addons and for yuks and giggles I added a little calmag and molasses.

Back