New Grower First grow ever, Trans Siberian (Auto Seeds)

Thanks again! Learning so much and appreciate yours and everyone else's help.

Hey @AFNG she looks a nice healthy girl.. subbed for this.. I've grown trans Siberian a few years ago.. she got big and had lots of bud on her.. from memory was pretty strong stuff.. I have an Autoseeds sucker punch on the go at the minute.. the last of a 3 pack and they were all strong girls that yielded well.. also I have a friend growing for the first time with a Spyder farmer sf2000 and getting amazing results.. great lights from what I've seen.. subbed up to watch you bring this girl home :pop: :jointman: :vibes:

Day 20
Still no issues. As a Reminder I am using miracle grow nature's care organic raised bed soil and super soil concentrate. Mixed to the super soil concentrate instructions by putting in a pound of concentrate first and adding the organic soil to fill pot to 1/3 and mix it all together before filling rest with the organic soil. Hoping to not have to add anything to soil during entire grow.

I'm still taking squirt bottle and wetting surface once or twice every day. I'm not soaking just wetting surface.

As far as actual watering, I'm using finger and once top inch or two is dry adding more water. I'm not really measuring the amount of water I'm using either. I'm kind of visualizing how much water I think it would take to get all the soil wet without oversaturation which so far is working out really well.

Lots of new growth is starting to happen now. FIM doesn't look like it worked but that's ok.

Attachments

• IMG_20200405_093150.jpg
    IMG_20200405_093150.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200404_171559_MP.jpg
    IMG_20200404_171559_MP.jpg
    942.4 KB · Views: 43
Let's hear some more about the supersoil mix :eyebrows:
What brand is it?

It's Nature's living soils super soil autoflower concentrate. Link at bottom and here is description.

Organic Super Soil Autoflower Concentrate. This is a specially formulated version of our "Original Version". The key to living soils is the microorganisms contained with all the nutrients required to take a plant from seed to harvest. The concentrate has "cooked" and is ready for use after the potting soil has been added. Ingredients: Organic Earthworm Castings, High Quality Bat Guano, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Dolomite Lime, Azomite, Epsom Salt, Coconut Water Powder , Aloe Vera The Microorganisms: Microorganisms:Glomus Aggregatum, Glomus Etunicatum, Glomus Intraradices,Glomus Mosseae, Pisolithus Tinctorius, Scleroderma Cepa, Scleroderma Citrinum,Trichoderma Harzianum, Trichoderma Koningii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae,Azotobacter Chroococcum, Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus Azotoformans,Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Megaterium, BacillusPumilus, Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Thuringiensis, Paenibacillus Durum,Paenibacillus Polymyxa, Pseudomonas Aureofaciens, Pseudomonas Fluorescens. Product does have a strong smell when opened. This is normal and dissipates when mixed.

Nice, looks like some pretty good stuff, I hope you get an easy water-only harvest :goodluck:

Nice, looks like some pretty good stuff, I hope you get an easy water-only harvest :goodluck:
I hope so, I didn't buy any nutrients lol. Any suggestions?

I hope so, I didn't buy any nutrients lol. Any suggestions?
Google Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop promo.
I think they're still selling it in the US for $6 per pound ( sample)...$10 Cdn for 500gm.
Good for about 20 plants in one full cycle season.

I just raised my one light to 30" from 27" and turned off the second light completely because I am getting cupping problems more after turning back on second light even after dimming.

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_100840.jpg
    IMG_20200406_100840.jpg
    537.9 KB · Views: 30
Back