First grow ever. Grow box temperature question.

I think I am going to end up trying again to convince the mrs. To let me tuck the cabinet away in my closet in our room so I dont have to deal with the heartbreak and wasted time/money of having heart related problems with my gals.

I had to bump it up with baby steps at my house. Went from "let's just sprout two seeds for shits and giggles, we don't have to finish them" to a backyard full of eight foot tall plants in four years.

baby steps.

BIG news guys. After a little sucking up and some of my best puppy dog eyes my wife said I could move my grow box into the house. I'll be starting a grow journal as soon as my seeds arrive.

Cool beans!!!!!! I'm still working on that. I would love to bring the tent inside from the garage. Our house stays around 73-75 F and 60% - 65% humidity.

@DaleR same here. Our house stays at 72° not sure of the humidity yet as I havent checked lately. But I would imagine it is in the 60 range.

BIG news guys. After a little sucking up and some of my best puppy dog eyes my wife said I could move my grow box into the house. I'll be starting a grow journal as soon as my seeds arrive.

Fuck yeah!

Don't forget to keep sucking up after! Fix something, clean before she can, take her out to dinner, ect.

I've always got some spare ass kissing lips in my glovebox.

Fuck yeah!

Don't forget to keep sucking up after! Fix something, clean before she can, take her out to dinner, ect.

I've always got some spare ass kissing lips in my glovebox.

Happy Wife..Happy Life ...an all that.....:pass:

The box has been in the closet for a few hours now and the temps are steady at 78°f. My humidity is much lower than I anticipated, about 35% but that is an easy fix. SUPER STOKED NOW.

Back