New Grower FIRST GROW EVER (2SEEDS)

1 photo 6 september
2 photo 12 september(today)
:worship:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1505179614447.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1505179614447.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 91
Lower your LED a bit and see if that doesn't slow down your stretch. So reduce your distance by about 15-25% if you see bleaching or signs of stress then raise it back up a little, but not all the way.

Looking SUHWEEET! I think it's doin great, you'd have to be a freaking genius to not get a lil burn and constantly monitor it.
Day 31
Hello family

So I gave 2 times water only till I see a litlle runoff.. the leafs didnt change too much but they keep growing and looking healthy to me. One of them(the no lst plant) its getting to taller and my tent its only 140cm, should I worry? I also bend her a little with mmy hands for light penetration.
Smelling good :)
Took some pictures of the taller plant.
Next week going to add some cal-mag 1ml only.
Any advice?? :pass:
Cheers
@jingo @Prophetiko
Boy howdy! Lemme tell ya, I get excited to see happy plants! :d5::d5::headbang::headbang::smokeout::smokeout:
Rock on @Bolota

Looking SUHWEEET! I think it's doin great, you'd have to be a freaking genius to not get a lil burn and constantly monitor it.

Boy howdy! Lemme tell ya, I get excited to see happy plants! :d5::d5::headbang::headbang::smokeout::smokeout:
Rock on @Bolota
Hey there buddy and thanks
If u are excited imagine how I am :bighug::smoking:
Its my first time, never saw a plant before(only on youtube, photos) so im really excited and waiting for the moment when I get home from work and smoke one :pass:
Smoked weed like one year ago(crap shit) so I expect something good being all organic!!

Happy grows buddy and enjoy the journey:smokeout:

Hey there buddy and thanks
If u are excited imagine how I am :bighug::smoking:
Its my first time, never saw a plant before(only on youtube, photos) so im really excited and waiting for the moment when I get home from work and smoke one :pass:
Smoked weed like one year ago(crap shit) so I expect something good being all organic!!

Happy grows buddy and enjoy the journey:smokeout:
Dude Im on [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] n still pee a lil thinking bout those luscious buds.

Hi family
24h passed and the lady its up again. Fast recovery :cheers:

Going to supercroop one more time maybe sunday. Loving this so far.

@jingo what u think about that supercropping? :pass:
Ps: used duct tape because need it! Should I remove or something passing few days?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20170913_024359.jpg
    IMG_20170913_024359.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170913_024410.jpg
    IMG_20170913_024410.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20170913_025710.jpg
    IMG_20170913_025710.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 82
@Bolota great looking grow. Especially being your first. You want advice, I have some pointers for you buddy. Get some soft garden ties, or pipe cleaners for training. Supercropping is great but she will bounce back quick without being tied down. Personally, I would just pull her top down, slowly, and tie her to the side of the pot. Be sure to not strangle the stem, a loose wrap is perf. Once you've tied down the dominant cola, the next in line will fight cor dominance. Do the same to that cola. Spread her out, you have plenty of room but, restricted in hieght. Due to the inverse square law, you want as many tops as possible to be level. This will equal in higher yields, everytime. Mold those girls to your space. No need to have the plant smooched against the wall, when you have unused space.
Do you have an intake fan? I would pull that duct, flush to the tent wall, giving you more space.
That yellow coloring you saw was definitely nute burn. Very mild so, no worries. I look for that, to know I have fed just enough. Personally, I prefer to feed every water and adjust according to the response I observe.

All said...awesome job!!! Tag me, if I can help.

Last edited:
Back