Indoor First grow: Blue Mystic/Lemon OG Haze AF, T5s, Fox Farm OF, Apollo Tent, + L. Williamsi seedlings

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cannabis
First post here, and nice to be here. I'm pretty new to cannabis growing as far as the practical hands-on part of it goes, though I've been reading off and on for many years, just never pulled the trigger to grow until recently. Though I've have been growing cacti [trichocereus and lophophora ] a little while now.

I'm growing one Blue Mystic auto and one Lemon OG Haze currently, both potted in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. I have them in an Apollo Hort 48"x24"x60" tent. I have a small fan strapped up top, running all the time along with three 12in T5 bulbs, and a single 60w Sylvania daylight bulb 6500k in a small lamp fixture clipped up top just to add a tiny bit more light in the overall enclosure. I also have an AgroSun bulb that I had gotten for free, 60w 6400k - which I use this for germinating cacti, and right now I'm germinating lophophora williamsii, and that bulb also add a bit of indirect light to the tent, though probably miniscule.

RH: 40% Temp: 82-83F maybe dropping 3-4 degrees at night, 18/6 lighting cycle.

The Blue Mystic is slightly ahead of the Lemon OG by several days, though the Blue Mystic seedling broke surface [first pic] on July 8 if I remember right. I'll just show the pics in chronological order - Blue Mystic [first four], Lemon OG Haze [next two], then a couple photos of the setup, and a few pics of the lophs. :)

*The lophophora williamsi are var. texicana I believe. Started 30[?] seeds I think, and 28 have germinated and have successfully made it to the 6 week mark. They're a long, slow process, though incredibly beautiful when they're all grown up. :)

Not sure if I left anything out. Anyways I want to start logging my progress. I also have been reading into the low stress training and ended up going out and bought some soft-coat garden tie. I'm going to wait for it to get a bit taller and develop a bit more before I start that, though it should be relatively soon.

Any comment or advice or anything is totally welcome. Thanks

Attachments

• photo1(5).jpg
    photo1(5).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 145
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 137
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 139
  • vb.jpg
    vb.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 157
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 142
Well, figured I'd post an updated pic of both the Lemon OG Haze and the Blue Mystic. Apologies on the slightly crap photo of the lemon haze.

Also, I'd imagine I could start LST soon? I wanted to have it big enough to where when I tie the main stalk over that the top of the plant touches the edge of the pot. Never have done LST, so.

Attachments

• IMG_6404.JPG
    IMG_6404.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6406.JPG
    IMG_6406.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 86
:welcome:To AFN! Looks like you're off to a running start! There are tons of resources and helpful people around to assist, if and when the time comes! Be sure to stop by tbe live intros and introduce yourself and invite people to your journal! Good luck on your grow!

:welcome:To AFN! Looks like you're off to a running start! There are tons of resources and helpful people around to assist, if and when the time comes! Be sure to stop by tbe live intros and introduce yourself and invite people to your journal! Good luck on your grow!

Hey, thank you for the reply and welcoming! Yeah I've been looking over this site pretty thoroughly, pretty impressive tbh. Yeah I was debating doing an introduction. Think I'll do that!

Swweeet! Drop a link to this journal in the intro to make it easy for people to follow you!
finally I see this guy on the forums.... ohh k... I see ya...

Hey, thank you for the reply and welcoming! Yeah I've been looking over this site pretty thoroughly, pretty impressive tbh. Yeah I was debating doing an introduction. Think I'll do that!
where'd we get the peyote...? got me jealous

finally I see this guy on the forums.... ohh k... I see ya...

where'd we get the peyote...? got me jealous

Mods delete this if I'm not allowed to add a link for sourcing.

There are several. This ones EU, but is well known, and has by far the biggest variety [sooo many variants, pages lol]. http://www.koehres-kaktus.de/shop/Cactus-seeds/Lophophora---1_364-3.html

Also ebay has seeds, typically from other countries [usually thailand], usually labelled slightly different. Though the link I posted up top is one of the best when it comes to consistency and quality.

Also, to add to this last reply - when I decide to try grafting a couple of these loph seedlings to a pereskiopsis, and since the time window to maturity and setting seed is reduced, once they seed I can offer some free seeds if anyone is interested still when it comes time. :thumbsup:

Welcome to AFN ... :pass:... u will love it here ;)

*The lophophora williamsi are var. texicana I believe. Started 30[?] seeds I think, and 28 have germinated and have successfully made it to the 6 week mark. They're a long, slow process, though incredibly beautiful when they're all grown up. :)

have you tought about grafting the lophophora williamsi(peyote) on some Echinopsis pachanoi(mescaline) aka San Pedro for added speed .. i believe this was done back in the glory days

Back