New Grower First Grow - Bloody Skunk Auto

Reaction score
Tent: 3 ft high, 3 ft wide, 18 in deep
Lights: 4 14w phillips led bulbs w/ diffusers taken off (daylight)
*the warm cfl pictured below will be swapped with an led once I get more bulbs*
Seeds: Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto
Nutes: Maxibloom
Medium: 100% Perlite (2 & 3 Liter Hempy Buckets)

These pics were taken today, day 10 I think, not really counting days on this one. Will feed nutes when I know the tap root has hit the res. Will add more lights when this starts flowering. Will pop another Bloody Skunk today as well. Looking to have 10 of these 14w led's for 140 true watts and can hopefully pull 4oz off of 2 skunks. Also have a bagseed that I popped before the bloody skunk, no idea of the strain but I'm sure it's some fire, may buy another tent to keep as a mother or to flower separately. Burned the bagseed early last week by feeding nutes too early.

BS

BAGSEED

TENT

Last edited:
watering twice a day right now until tap root hits res. plain tap water left out so chlorine evaporates. might start next bloody skunk seed in a solo cup as an experiment to see if it speeds up the seedling growth

I've considered building a led bulb light to help a friend.....Seems viable

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I've considered building a led bulb light to help a friend.....Seems viable

I would definitely recommend this setup. bought most of the equipment from amazon including the lights. using a 5 way splitter attached to 12 ft socket. spent about $40 total for 56 true watts (4 14w A19 led bulbs). i've seen a few growers on icmag get close to 1 gram per watt w/ this setup

I put a few of these in a chop saw and chopped the plastic bulb in half when the first Came out. I was using COB chips at the time or I would have built some big lights w them......

U can source the bulb socket bases alone and wire them up cheap. Then mix spectrums depending on ur plants vegging or blooming. If one ever burns out it's easily replaced.

These styles of bulbs will progressively be more efficient and brighter but the bases will be the same as they always have been. So if one were to build a grid w one of these every 6 inches , then your in business to get a good crop

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing a new diary my friend, you have a nice setup ;)

Good luck with the rest of it!
J.

Tent: 3 ft high, 3 ft wide, 18 in deep
Lights: 4 14w phillips led bulbs w/ diffusers taken off (daylight)
*the warm cfl pictured below will be swapped with an led once I get more bulbs*
Seeds: Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto
Nutes: Maxibloom
Medium: 100% Perlite (2 & 3 Liter Hempy Buckets)

These pics were taken today, day 10 I think, not really counting days on this one. Will feed nutes when I know the tap root has hit the res. Will add more lights when this starts flowering. Will pop another Bloody Skunk today as well. Looking to have 10 of these 14w led's for 140 true watts and can hopefully pull 4oz off of 2 skunks. Also have a bagseed that I popped before the bloody skunk, no idea of the strain but I'm sure it's some fire, may buy another tent to keep as a mother or to flower separately. Burned the bagseed early last week by feeding nutes too early.

BS

BAGSEED

TENT
Your setup looks great! Are you using a Lucas feed?

Back