Outdoor First ever outdoor grow

Sleeper143

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi, I’m planning my first outdoor grow. I’ve been growing indoors, and recently got sent some free Auto #2 (Lowryder #2) beans. I only have a tiny tent indoors and I don’t have room for these so I figured I’d put them in the garden.
I’m starting them off in a corner of my tent to get them started, then they’re going outside in some huge pots sunk in to my veg patch, with a small “tomato” green house over them. I have some Biotabs to drop in so it should be easier to manage feeds, just water.

The little ladies:
05D98211-FAED-4470-AA63-DEF998D86B34.jpeg

My plot:
FEB77B6A-4FB5-48C9-9967-F6D3F985129E.jpeg

Wish me luck lol!

Good luck on your adventure my friend

Were are u based my friend im in the uk so ive gotta be real carefull

U.K. too, so have to be careful. Could do without a visit from the plod!

Been a while since I posted any updates here (I’ve been posting in the Outdoor battle thread).
So today we are at about day 18 I think. They were transplanted from their starter pots in to their forever pots around day 13. I managed to break a load of the roots from one (the one on the left in the pictures) so she’s now a little bit behind in terms of vertical growth.
Using Biotabs Guerilla tabs and have their Guerilla juice for feeds. Just straight water so far (will start adding Guerilla juice around week 4).
Pre transplant:
E386407B-D7C5-4801-B9A0-1846C1DF2E70.jpeg

Transplant day;
E9DEF89A-367E-484A-9B42-1FCD16FFFA5C.jpeg

Today:
5ADA805B-859B-45D1-8DCD-AD8DEECA927B.jpeg

Good luck Sleeper, Outdoors is great, i love it, when its sunny lol of course, Plants are doing well mate. Good idea to cage them, wildlife can be a problem in my area

Good luck Sleeper, Outdoors is great, i love it, when its sunny lol of course, Plants are doing well mate. Good idea to cage them, wildlife can be a problem in my area
I don’t think wildlife will really be a problem for me in the U.K. (unless the local cats take a fancy to them)!
I’d thought that the cages might help when they need a bit of training. You could poke branches through the holes!

Back