First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

It looks more purple than anything under the microscope!!!! That would b pleasant!!! No Amber on her yet.... Still clear and milky.... Almost want to harvest her in about ten days and get her out of the tent and hopefully more light while these last three finish up. My biggest one is a week behind the rest.... The more light to the bud right now the better.... Lol it's so hard to not take a sample.....I kno they need just a few more days before that.... None of the small stuff I'd take off looks ready and I don't want to take off one my big knots lol

Anything I should worry about with the weird coloring on the last pic? Or is that just the look of a not the healthiest plant finishing up it's life and budding out? Lol

That color is just your girl getting close to the end of her life. It means that harvest is very close. Great job Pete.

Nice to hear heavily.... Things seem to b doing pretty good. All those previous pictures are current from earlier today.... I think the girl in the picture will get water from here on out.... Really messed up my feeding this grow so a good cleanse is probably needed
That color is just your girl getting close to the end of her life. It means that harvest is very close. Great job Pete.

For anyone following my thread id like to announce that I've been entered into this month's BOM/POM competition!!!! Got some heavy competition out there so I do ask you vote fair and properly.... Cough cough with a biased towards me.... Lol jk I wish the best of luck to all and an very thankful we even have fun things like this here....:: AFN smoke out:: :pass::hookah::smokeout:

Thanks for the REP @bolio!!!! Never thought I'd accomplish buds like that on my first grow.... Speaking of those buds.... @A4.... My brother forced me to see the girls and he said "I've never got knots like that bro!!!!, maybe close on my first grow but those are amazing!!!!". And to think I'm using his soil and his nutes for the first time..... Maybe he will stop taking shit clones from local poop growers and let me guide him in the path and to the ways of greatness.... After the seeds I've already shared with him I don't think he will b buying clones after he grows them here soon.... Cheers to autos!!!!! Thanks for the compliments @bolio

IMG_20151013_221947869.jpg
IMG_20151013_221954405.jpg
Ohh boy ohh boy ohh boy!!!!!!! Never did I suspect I would b heading in the direction of a GREAT first yield in both quantity and most important, quality!!!! So ecstatic right now about this grow :) can't wait to see what I can accomplish in the next few :)

Back