First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Reaction score
Transferring to the proper section for my thread upon recommendation from A4. I have 4 Thc bomb autos in a 4x2 tent with a 600w hps. 6" stealth inline fan with a 6x24 black ops carbon filter. 2 4" fans in my tent, one blowing across my medium to keep top soil dry to rid fungus and bugs and one circulating air at random. I popped my beans directly into my medium which I prepared with 1/4 tsp. Of clonex per liter of reverse osmosis water added. I then allowed my pots to sit under my light at 50% power for 24 hours to heat my medium before putting my beans in. I've ran at 50% power for four days after sprout and twelve hours ago kicked my ballast up to 75% (400w). Within next day or two I'll b doing the first watering using only clonex with the same mix cause girls are showing no signs of deficiencies. Join me on my first journey :) posting pics now. I'm currently in day 5 and took these moments ago...
IMG_20150824_240157265.jpg
IMG_20150824_240239888.jpg

I chose a close up of that particular girl because she was my first sprout...EVER!!!! And she has done amazing leading the pack and starting her second set of leaves in less than five days. My temps are currently 81.1 with 40% RH. Working on cooling the tent by adding a ceiling fan in the room because my bedroom does not have a central air duct like the rest of the house so I'm semi recirculating some of my hot air which is bad. Working on solutions before I kick the light up to 100%within the next week.

Last edited:
Pete,

You can dial that light back down and save yourself some electricity and heat right now. Those girls don't need more than 250W at this point. It will be a few weeks before you need to increase the light. Generally around 12" with a few sets of branches. Keep your light low on them though, 12-18" off the canopy. It gets exciting but increasing your light intensity right now isn't going to be of benefit.

I read that you are indoors so it is probably going to be difficult but if you can increase your RH up to around 70% that would be great! If you have the spare money, about $30, you can purchase a Vicks humidifier from Walmart, just don't add Vicks to it, lol. Use it for humidity in the tent. I have one for my 12x12x12 grow room and it keeps mine up when set on high so you should be able to use the low setting. Cheap, simple solution. Right now, your plants get a lot of there water from the humidity in the air, through their leaves. It is important to keep RH high until about 4 weeks in and drop down around 60%. When you start seeing flowers, keep it below 50.

Environment plays the biggest role in exceptional quality flowers vs average quality, everything else being the same.

Thanks for the humidity trick A4 purchased an off brand vaporizer to create humidity for about 15$.... Installing now to see the difference.... I'll keep posted.... Also I believe one of my four girls is of a different pheno due to the difference in leaf shape.... I'll post pictures shortly

Meh, it's impossible to tell this early. Give them a couple of weeks and you may begin seeing different phenos. Everything will look different right now, like you said, newb syndrome. Justo don't panic at the first spot and start trying to feed them gallons of gloop.

I'm scared of the nutrients to b honest. I don't think I will ever over feed because I'm scared of nute burn lol... Anything that stints my plant for even a day is not my friend. Such a short life cycle don't want them to miss a beat.... I'm also curious if all for girls will fit in my 4x2x6' tent

Should I put humidifier directly in my tent. how will that affect my temperature? Outside the tent it's only brought humidity to 48%.... I'm worried of having enough room later with four girls and a humidifier now to

Back