Grow Mediums First Coco Grow....Mephisto Alien x Toof

Hey, Brother :)
I don't check my EC regularly in the drip systems...I run my base nutes at 1/2-2/3 strength, and 8ml/gal of additions. I use the same additions as you listed, remove Bud Candy, and add CarboLoad and Sensizyme :)
The Drip Clean... I add 1ml/gal, and don't remember it spiking EC when I was checking every mix.
Your Girls look Fantastic, Fantasy :)
I predict they will LOVE the new list.... lol
:pass::pighug::cheers:

Hey Waxi question about this prior post.

I am not going to switch out my bud candy yet since I have so much left. So is bud candy the same as both of these just not as good or could I add one of these to go along with bud candy?

Also I am getting some more sensi cal mag xtra so I was looking at what else I could buy.
So what do you think about B-52 and voodoo juice. I have nothing but grow a&b for veg.

Thanks Brother.

Hey Waxi question about this prior post.

I am not going to switch out my bud candy yet since I have so much left. So is bud candy the same as both of these just not as good or could I add one of these to go along with bud candy?

Also I am getting some more sensi cal mag xtra so I was looking at what else I could buy.
So what do you think about B-52 and voodoo juice. I have nothing but grow a&b for veg.

Thanks Brother.
As I understand it, Bud Candy is primarily magnesium..
If I were going to use one addition-Carboload or sensizyme- I think I'd use the carboload, all things considered. I've done runs without the zyme, and everything went fine. With carboload, you're feeding the plant sugars and some amino acids- sort of a college educated molasses lolol
I use both B52 and voodoo juice regularly, and highly recommend both, but if $$ is an issue, I'd go with voodoo juice- establishing great roots is key, and voodoo juice is the bomb for root growth!
:pass::cheers:

As I understand it, Bud Candy is primarily magnesium..
If I were going to use one addition-Carboload or sensizyme- I think I'd use the carboload, all things considered. I've done runs without the zyme, and everything went fine. With carboload, you're feeding the plant sugars and some amino acids- sort of a college educated molasses lolol
I use both B52 and voodoo juice regularly, and highly recommend both, but if $$ is an issue, I'd go with voodoo juice- establishing great roots is key, and voodoo juice is the bomb for root growth!
:pass::cheers:
I ordered the b52 and the voodoo. I think i'll wait for my bud candy to be gone to get the others
Thanks Dude.
Oh and money is only an issue if the wife finds out how much i have spent:crying: :rofl::yay: Seroiusly she'd whoop my:naughtystep: ass

Last edited:
Update
Alien Toof day 71
Extremely stinky to the point it is a problem. I vent out the house my neighbors are not real close but close enough. well last week I went out and I could smell her a lot. So I installed the filter and it cut the smell the only time I could smell it was when I was standing over the filter. So Saturday morning I went outside and guess what It was just as strong as before. So I went under the house and Inspected for leaks and found none. So I took off the carbon filter and gave it a good washing. The smell stayed away until this morning It was back and as strong as ever. I just got done filling 3 pantie hoses with more carbon that i placed in the vent and washed the filter again. This sucks If my neighbors were closer I would have had to remove her. Now on into my room where my box is. It is also my office The smell is so strong it burns my eyes I think that is from adding the filter and the extra carbon that my fan is not pulling out as much. Thankfully the smell is not noticable outside my office door.

What is the name of that gel that sucks up smells? I think I might order some of that.

Anyway On Saturday all of her hairs ar red and shrinking in so I added the overdrive. If all goes well she will be harvested in 3 weeks. I am super excited.

Some pics.
20150831_181415.jpg
20150831_181425.jpg
20150831_181453.jpg
20150831_181501.jpg
20150831_181509.jpg

Mephisto Mystery plant day 33
She is being feed at 1.4 ec 5X per day.
She is just starting to explode with growth. No flowers yet.
20150831_181524.jpg
20150831_181532.jpg

Attachments

• 20150831_181519.jpg
    20150831_181519.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 44
Back