Botanicare coco
Clay pebbles
Advanced nutrients Ph Perfect Sensi Coco Grow a&b
Advanced nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
Advanced Nutrients Wet Betty
Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt Silicon
ro water
Clean Drip
(will be getting AN bloom a&b and a bud booster not sure of which kind yet)

I would like to give a special thanks to @JAYAR for helping me get started. I followed his grows and asked him a ton of questions. He was always more then willing to help. THANKS DUDE!!!! :bighug:.

Moving on...

I will be growing one of my freebies from Mephisto Alien x Toof

I will be hand watering until three weeks. Then I will start the recirculating drip system.

Any and all comments, suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I am also growing a Cream Of The Crop Cash Crop she is in soil and is 42 days old. I may share some of her pics on here just don't feel like starting another journal.

Not much to tell about at the moment. She is 15 days old.

Day 1-7. 12-16oz 0.79 - 0.80ec wet dry every other day
Day 2-13. 16 oz 0.80 - 0.83ec wet dry every other day
Day 13 watered to runoff 0.83ec
Unable to tell you how much of what i put in because I always went over and had to add more water the more nutes ect ect. by the time I was done trying to make a gallon I ended up making 3 gallons. I am starting to get the hang of it though.(maybe).

Here are some pics.

Day 8
20150630_180447.jpg

Day 14
20150707_193106.jpg

Day 15
20150706_203646.jpg

Cash crop
20150707_200857.jpg

Sorry shes sideways to lazy to fix.

Thank You for stopping by.

And as always Welcome to Fantasy Island!!!!:bighug::pass::bighug:

The main reason..... I read Truu's guide to coco and I am learning from JAYAR they both said "trust me" It drys out quicker so I can feed her more like in hydro.
okay, that makes sense :)
I just thought that a bigger pot = bigger root system --> bigger overall plant? Maybe you are hindered by lack of space?

No not really lacking space. Trust me I was apprehensive about only using 1 gallon pot. And honestly I still am. This is why I am only growing one. But really I'm trusting the growers with more experience then myself. This is a quote from Jayar.

"Alright fellas, final dry weight for my Cheese Candy Auto is in... 154 grams/5.5oz. :smoke: Also have one and a quarter ounce of sugar leaf to play with!! Gonna try the hair straightner wax and make some infused honey. I gotta say, with coco and this drip system, i more than doubled my previous yield. Not only that but it was also the easiest plant ive ever grown.

I been growing with coco for a year now and first two times i handwatered and got good results yield-wise. Treating it like hydro though and feeding multiple times per day really pays off though and its not so labor intensive now either. Quality-wise i see no difference in my handwatered plants or dripped ones its all about the genes and nutrition i think.

Also gotta give credit to the AN nutes cuz thanks to them i didnt have to adjust PH at all. Apart from the horrible calcium def in bloom they are effective nutrients. This is what i used

1 gallon smart pot
180w GrowNorthern MS6 LED
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom
24/0 light schedule

Ill get some dry pics up tomorrow i got plenty ofpurple buds from her which is a nice treat! I think the purpling was stress-induced tho not a natural trait but hey it looks nice anyways lol"

And this quote is from @Truu guide.

"Nowto one of the most important factors that make all this work is, pot size! Smaller is better! I've grown 10oz plants in 1.5 gallon pots, and never transplanted! Yes I know your thinking no way I'm crazy. But remember, this is not soil! You were supposed to delete those thoughts!! When you harvest your plAnts and look at your roots you will be wondering where did all the coco go!
You must have proper drainage with your pots. I use grow bags with lots of holes poked in the bottom and it works just fine. I advise using no more than 1.5 gal pots for autos and plants not vegged longer than 1 month. If you want to veg for 2-3 months go with a 2.5 gal pot and no more!! Of course if you're growing A tree you need a big pot. If you go with a 2-3 gal pot your feeding times will be much slower and you will not reap the benefits of multiple feedings! It's very important to understand that we are creating a hydro like growing style. Dry out times for coco are very important! That is the true success to coco. And your quality of coco may affect this important factor!"

Last edited:
Setup:
MarsHydro 300 watt reflector.
Cfl Side lighting
1 gallon smart pot
Botanicare coco
Clay pebbles
Advanced nutrients Ph Perfect Sensi Coco Grow a&b
Advanced nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
Advanced Nutrients Wet Betty
Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt Silicon
ro water
Clean Drip
(will be getting AN bloom a&b and a bud booster not sure of which kind yet)

I would like to give a special thanks to @JAYAR for helping me get started. I followed his grows and asked him a ton of questions. He was always more then willing to help. THANKS DUDE!!!! :bighug:.

Moving on...

I will be growing one of my freebies from Mephisto Alien x Toof

I will be hand watering until three weeks. Then I will start the recirculating drip system.

Any and all comments, suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I am also growing a Cream Of The Crop Cash Crop she is in soil and is 42 days old. I may share some of her pics on here just don't feel like starting another journal.

Not much to tell about at the moment. She is 15 days old.

Day 1-7. 12-16oz 0.79 - 0.80ec wet dry every other day
Day 2-13. 16 oz 0.80 - 0.83ec wet dry every other day
Day 13 watered to runoff 0.83ec
Unable to tell you how much of what i put in because I always went over and had to add more water the more nutes ect ect. by the time I was done trying to make a gallon I ended up making 3 gallons. I am starting to get the hang of it though.(maybe).

Here are some pics.

Day 8
View attachment 465113

Day 14
View attachment 465115

Day 15View attachment 465114

Cash cropView attachment 465119
Sorry shes sideways to lazy to fix.

Thank You for stopping by.

And as always Welcome to Fantasy Island!!!!:bighug::pass::bighug:

Looking good bro! Right on track to be a big girl :thumbsup: I've never seen this cross grown out I think.. hope it's a monster shrub! Being mephisto I know the quality will be there. :smoking:
Thanks for the shoutout bro I'm glad youre liking the setup! I'm subbed up for the rest bro good luck!

Hey fantasy looking good, don't worry about size of pot I walked into using coco blind and used the smaller pot to keep plant size down, lol big mistake,well happy mistake she has outgrown the 2 gallon pot easily, Jayar got ya back so ille follow to learn from you both ,good luck

Hey fantasy looking good, don't worry about size of pot I walked into using coco blind and used the smaller pot to keep plant size down, lol big mistake,well happy mistake she has outgrown the 2 gallon pot easily, Jayar got ya back so ille follow to learn from you both ,good luck

Thanks for stopping by hairyman. I appreciate the support!:pass:

Looking good bro! Right on track to be a big girl :thumbsup: I've never seen this cross grown out I think.. hope it's a monster shrub! Being mephisto I know the quality will be there. :smoking:
Thanks for the shoutout bro I'm glad youre liking the setup! I'm subbed up for the rest bro good luck!

Thanks a bunch dude! :d5:

I found one grow with this cross but they did not finish it. I am excited to see what she turns out to be. :headbang:

Best of luck dude. Iv been using coco ph perfect for a few grows now. Check out a few of my diaries. Best advice I can give is less is more and going over 1.8-2.0 EC will burn your tips. It is quite strong.

Last edited:
Back