Seed Stockers Finally! Seedstockers_Mischa is on site!

Hello and Welcome to AFN @Seedstockers_Mischa .:toke:...really like your genetics....myself and a couple others have run a BCN Critical XXL in the 2ltr pop bottle Fun Grow run by @bushmasterar15 ....if you want check them out:toke:(Bushy will link you in as I don't know how haha Thanks Bushy!):welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Last edited:
@TheMongol @TaNg @912GreenSkell @Ryker604_BT @stoney T @Mossy @Slater @HushHush @archie gemmill @bushmasterar15

Hello Guys ! Thank you very much for the invitation ! :cheers: I have already seen some of your work ! Awesome job with our seeds !! Can't wait for more of your work and our cooperation ! :weed: I watched your work here "offline" so now, it will take some time to know how everything works, how can I comment, tag, create threads etc. So I am sorry if I don't answer in time, I am still learning. :-D
Also thanks a lot for nice comments about our genetics ! We will try to keep it up:thumbsup:

I also take care of SS Instagram, so you can also reach me there. (I would like to post your work there, so if you also have an Instagram, please send me message to direct to know about you ( I am in contact with somebody ... however nicknames here and on the IG are sometimes different, so I am confused. hups :D

Please let me know if you will need something or if I did something wrong :lol: I am still AFN newbie, so I am looking forward to know your AFN family better and also to our future work !

We are preparing some new strains... so stay tuned ! :jointman:

Thanks again guys ! See ya :kiss:

@TheMongol @TaNg @912GreenSkell @Ryker604_BT @stoney T @Mossy @Slater @HushHush @archie gemmill @bushmasterar15

Hello Guys ! Thank you very much for the invitation ! :cheers: I have already seen some of your work ! Awesome job with our seeds !! Can't wait for more of your work and our cooperation ! :weed: I watched your work here "offline" so now, it will take some time to know how everything works, how can I comment, tag, create threads etc. So I am sorry if I don't answer in time, I am still learning. :-D
Also thanks a lot for nice comments about our genetics ! We will try to keep it up:thumbsup:

I also take care of SS Instagram, so you can also reach me there. (I would like to post your work there, so if you also have an Instagram, please send me message to direct to know about you ( I am in contact with somebody ... however nicknames here and on the IG are sometimes different, so I am confused. hups :D

Please let me know if you will need something or if I did something wrong :lol: I am still AFN newbie, so I am looking forward to know your AFN family better and also to our future work !

"preparing new strains" I like the sound of that!

Edit: Oh, and, welcome SeedStockers!!!

"preparing new strains" I like the sound of that!

Edit: Oh, and, welcome SeedStockers!!!
I can hear that beat!:crying:
tenor.gif

If you ever need any help with anything be sure to tag @912GreenSkell

A good place to start is here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/basic-afn-skills-for-newbies-on-a-pc.64101/

Also thanks a lot for nice comments about our genetics ! We will try to keep it up[emoji106]

Please let me know if you will need something or if I did something wrong [emoji38] I am still AFN newbie, so I am looking forward to know your AFN family better and also to our future work !

Hi Mischa
Welcome in board nice to have you around.
I start a journal in the next days, BlackBerry gum and Candy dawg Kush are in the ground.

I wish you a nice day
cu tobe

Back