Live Stoners Feed every water

Hi Arthur. We are DWC but I'm not OP. But since you said that, am I not gonna do a complete res swap when I change water?

Sup people... So I'm currently coming up to the end of week 4 with my autos (mobydick xxl) and was wondering if I should feed every water I'm using the remo supercharged kit and already done 2 feeds with watering in between and they seem to be doing okay just curious to should I water every feed... The top leafs have yellow tips but it's due to light stress not nuit burn... Answers are much appreciated :greenthumb:
hi pal your growing in coco in autopots i see and using remo supercharged this is virtually my same setup if you want to check any of my threads you feed with newts every feed in coco also with remo less is better than more in my eyes in flower i wouldn't go with using the calculator or knock it down a 3rd so if its saying use 45ml per feed knock it down to 30 im on around my 9th grow using there feed .. edit sorry your using soil im unsure about that so dont want to give you bad info

@LaoWhoo Ok, pics show plants in a medium, but yes, full res swaps. Water only added when the levels drop, and only if ppm can be kept in the correct range and pH. When I ran DWC full res swap once a week.

I found it easier to have a second res all set up, then just lift the top and roots to the next bucket.
white-healthy-roots.jpg

Back