Live Stoners Feed every water

Reaction score
Sup people... So I'm currently coming up to the end of week 4 with my autos (mobydick xxl) and was wondering if I should feed every water I'm using the remo supercharged kit and already done 2 feeds with watering in between and they seem to be doing okay just curious to should I water every feed... The top leafs have yellow tips but it's due to light stress not nuit burn... Answers are much appreciated :greenthumb:

Attachments

• IMG-20190819-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20190819-WA0023.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 229
They look healthy and handling what they get so I'd keep doing what you're doing.

Are you in coco? The plants look nice and healthy. No reason to change unless you encounter a problem.

Are you in coco? The plants look nice and healthy. No reason to change unless you encounter a problem.
No they are in soil... I'll keep doing every second water cause they seem to be doing okay with it

I'm lookin 2 get blasted for this so at least I'll learn sumthin...What stuck w/ me was the "infinite nute model" in wh/ the plant thinks it can have all it wants and so takes all it can. Given that nutes are primarily a way for plants to eat light to make stuff, that's how we're proceeding w/ our first grow. Maybe a flush somewhere in the middle. There are 2 recipes we're following for DWC--

https://www.sensigarden.com/general-hydroponics-flora-series/

Attachments

• Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom-sm.jpg
    Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom-sm.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
In soil, feeding really becomes a personal choice, depending on the soil base used, feeds may not be necessary, or necessary much less often. I feed feed feed feed, twice a day, but I am in coco, so all nutrition is my responsibility.
With a good soil, with everything the plant needs in there, bottles aren't necessary.

Soil outdoor, I may feed twice thru the plants life, unless there are issues.

I'm lookin 2 get blasted for this so at least I'll learn sumthin...What stuck w/ me was the "infinite nute model" in wh/ the plant thinks it can have all it wants and so takes all it can. Given that nutes are primarily a way for plants to eat light to make stuff, that's how we're proceeding w/ our first grow. Maybe a flush somewhere in the middle. There are 2 recipes we're following--

https://www.sensigarden.com/general-hydroponics-flora-series/
Just a heads up, that second chart appears to be designed to work with recirculating systems (dwc, enf, tfr).

Might still work fine for drain to waste, but I think generally drain to waste systems use higher nutrient values.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks, noticed I neglected to mentioned we're DWC and was editing after Arthur's post while you wrote. And as for the values, now would be a good time to disabuse me of any wrong notion that the nute values can go as high as their maintained equilibria of PPM will allow. That's what I've been goin by so far but just beginning 3d week of 1st grow. Cheers

Not sure I'm understanding? If the roots are in the water, it's never plain watering? Or are the roots not there yet? There is always feed in the res of dwc. Are you still hand watering?

Ok went and looked, your not DWC. Dwc is bare roots suspended in water.

If its coco, feed every time.

Deep Water Culture. Usually 5 gallon buckets is what I've used in the past.

Back