FC-E4800-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

There are three diffrenet sizes of 2n1 Mars Hydro tents, asuming the one you give as comparisson reference is the biggest one (120cmx150xm) I would probably choose the 2n1 because I run photoperiods and keep mother plants and clones. If I only ran Autos, i'd hoose the 150xx150 for the extra space.

#marshydroblackfriday
@Mara Cachafa

I would choose the 150x150 tent. Just don't have alot of use for a 2 in 1 tent atm!
#marshydroblackfriday
@Zeromitch

I would choose the 150x150 tent because I love growing autos, it just seems like a much better tent for what I do.

@Suki813

#marshydroblackfriday

2in1 would be awesome since you can store and grow in the same place! Cool!
@Buzzard
#marshydroblackfriday

Reactions: AMG
I would choose the 150x150 tent as I no longer bother with the hassle of transplanting. They just go into their final pot and in one of my normal tents. That’s just me though. I could see how some would be into it.

#marshydroblackfriday
@Mara Cachafa

I would select the 150X150X200 since I prefer to veg in a separate tent. This allows me to not have to worry about light leaks with lights on at different schedules.

#marshydroblackfriday
@healTHCare

I will say it again the tent to be is 150x150 so spacious a lot of room for activities :headbang: :jointman: :rofl: Although the idea of a area superstar for clones sounds nice but still the 150x150 is my choice
#marshydroblackfriday
@Tommy boy

Back