FC-E4800-Mars Hydro Black Friday Gift

Then go for the biggest bro. Guess 39*39" is bigger then 2.3x2.3' is my Windows10 calculator is correct :d5:

The first question of the third round: :greencheck:
150X150X200 vs 2n1 120tent, which one would you choose? Why?

Answer rules::greencheck:
1. Answer Question
2. Tag #marshydroblackfriday
3. Mention@ 1 Friend

Timeline and prize ::greencheck:
November 16-22th
150x150 Grow Tent ($169.99)

Tips::greencheck:
FC-E4800 winner
will be selected from all posts that answer the question!
Visit our website to find the answer:
www.mars-hydro.com:love:
1637045986752.png

Last edited:
#marshydroblackfriday
Personally I would pick the 2 in 1 tent over the 150x150cm tent because:
It could be quite handy/convenient for my clones for pollinating and seed making and maybe also a mother plant.
I have a Mars Hydro 100x100 tent already and could upgrade to a 4x4 (120x120cm) but not a 5x5 without having to sacrifice my 100x200cm tent, just to impractical dimensions for my space unfortunately.
@AutoBobje

Last edited:
Having said the above about a 150x150cm.......
If an FC-E8000 or FC8000 light and a 150x150cm tent came my way by winning or for show/testing......I would bloody make it FIT IN somewhere :biggrin:
All willing sponsors can feel free to contact me directly :rofl:

I'd definitely prefer the 150x150, not only would it give me more space, but it would also only need one dedicated light etc. Autos move so fast that I wouldn't have much need for a seedling area and to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of having to stand for long periods.

#marshydroblackfriday
@GreenBean

#MarsHydroBlackFriday

I'd pick the 150x150 tent because I'm only growing autoflowers and could maximize the space. I'm also growing in my basement and have plenty of room to add a second smaller tent down the road should I want to try my luck with photoperoids and/or cloning.

@Cooterjuice

#marshydroblackfriday
That's a tricky one. I would love the 150x150 as I could get a hell of a lot more plants in. But then, the 2 in 1, I could use for multiple purposes. But thinking about it, it would have to be the 150x150, as I'm all about quantity :headbang: thanks for the opportunity @Marshydro :pighug:

I am definitely getting the 150x150 tent. I currently have a 2'x4' tent that I would just use as a second tent. I would use my old tent for starting seeds and for breeding. The new 5'x5' tent would be my new main grow tent. The autopots would get set up with a new FC-E 6500.

Having a second tent would eliminate the need for the 2 in 1 tent for me. I also just want more room, the 5'x5' would give me the room I want.

#marshydroblackfriday
@420Forever

Back