Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hey guy's at Day76 she is really-really packing buds on, I will take more photo's tomorrow I'm pretty sure you'll see just what I mean... I was little surprised when I had just checked them out how much the buds exploded the spaces between the buds are just about filled in...which kinda strange coz in yesterday pics there was still a ways to go I had thought...not only they went up in height but width also the Calyx's are building like crazy now even the lower branches showing a big improvement today.. I took some close-up shots yesterday of some of them lowers I think it will be very noticeable to ya guys when you see them next ;):woohoo::smoking::d5::bong::wizzy::aha:
She knows her days are numbered...act of gene preservation..more buds for more seeds and chances to catch pollen .she's begging for fertilization.

She knows her days are numbered...act of gene preservation..more buds for more seeds and chances to catch pollen .she's begging for fertilization.
Bro you should see the calyx swelling everywhere on the plant all the buds getting Crazy amount of caylx’s

Hey thanks so much @tripaholic88 :d5::bong: L.A is Lemon AK, I have all of their unreleased strains 4 other's..Fastbuds prefers me to work on unreleased strains for them which works out very well, since I prefer to work with unreleased strains..Oh hey a little FYI for when you do this Lemon AK47, this only vegs for approx 35-38 days max and I know you do some serious defo and all that, so I just wanted make sure you had the heads up with this one takes off right from sprout and never slows down until day 35-38 and comes to abrupt halt...:wizzy::bong:
yeah thats what i was told about the LA(lemon AK), also [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] is purple punch and 3,4, i believe is gelato and dosi-do from the info i was given. about the LA yeah i did notice she got top heavy so i propped her up for now. doing them all organic supersoil.

yeah thats what i was told about the LA(lemon AK), also [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] is purple punch and 3,4, i believe is gelato and dosi-do from the info i was given. about the LA yeah i did notice she got top heavy so i propped her up for now. doing them all organic supersoil.
I hope you will tag me in your grow when you start them, I'd love to see how yours come out..:d5: I know you do a lot of testing for fastbuds also right? They treat me very good, I'm sure you as well..:thumbsup::smokeout:

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FastBuds - Lemon AK-47 @Day78, The Calyx's are swelling big time now and wow what a Super Strong Lemon Aroma... We getting very close now with this girl, she still little soon to cut off of nutes I'm really trying to get as much as possible out of her..I hope you guy's like how she is looking & the photo's, I think we have some pretty decent detail in the photo's...Enjoy!:drool::d5::smoking::thumbsup::smokeout::woohoo::drool:
IMG_8668.JPG
IMG_8669.JPG
IMG_8670.JPG
IMG_8672.JPG
IMG_8674.JPG
IMG_8675.JPG
IMG_8706.JPG
IMG_8709.JPG
IMG_8715.JPG
IMG_8727.JPG
IMG_8742.JPG
IMG_8743.JPG
IMG_8744.JPG
IMG_8745.JPG
IMG_8746.JPG
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

I hope you will tag me in your grow when you start them, I'd love to see how yours come out..:d5: I know you do a lot of testing for fastbuds also right? They treat me very good, I'm sure you as well..:thumbsup::smokeout:
ill tag ya after this response as i already started it. yeah i been with them since 2016, they got some nice stuff for sure!
YOUR BUDS ARE LOOKING LOVELY! i love lemon terps so this strain should be good for me

ill tag ya after this response as i already started it. yeah i been with them since 2016, they got some nice stuff for sure!
YOUR BUDS ARE LOOKING LOVELY! i love lemon terps so this strain should be good for me
Thanks man I just shut off the auto pot to this one I’ll start her on plain ph’d water tomorrow until she’s ready for harvest I still think like day 84

Back