Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Hello Everyone, Here is another update of my FastBuds- Lemon AK47 @Day75 ... She looks very dense and getting closer to finish, I think like 5days or so before she gets switched to plain ph'd water(that's if she ready) She also has some really nice colors, many like red,orange,blue,pink,purple I hope you'll like the photo's I took today, I think we got some pretty decent shots.. Enjoy!:drool::d5::smoking::thumbsup::smokeout::drool:
View attachment 983914 View attachment 983915 View attachment 983916 View attachment 983917 View attachment 983918 View attachment 983919 View attachment 983920 View attachment 983921 View attachment 983922 View attachment 983923 View attachment 983924 View attachment 983925 :weed::wiz::muahaha:
:yeahthat: :baked:

great job and pics on that Lemon Ak @Unique :slap:
i finally got some room to run these so i decided to try it organic for them terps!
did you run any of the other testers? im doing #'s 3,4,5 and LA:amazon:
Hey thanks so much @tripaholic88 :d5::bong: L.A is Lemon AK, I have all of their unreleased strains 4 other's..Fastbuds prefers me to work on unreleased strains for them which works out very well, since I prefer to work with unreleased strains..Oh hey a little FYI for when you do this Lemon AK47, this only vegs for approx 35-38 days max and I know you do some serious defo and all that, so I just wanted make sure you had the heads up with this one takes off right from sprout and never slows down until day 35-38 and comes to abrupt halt...:wizzy::bong:

Last edited:
Was going to ask....do you pull back on your nutes the final weeks? Also, while growing..watering,did you go wet to dry or wet to "moist"?
well this is a tricky question, normally I do things much different.... but being in autopots and plants all having mind of their own, I've had leave everything on full bloom nutes.. I will cut each plant off as they become ready, approx 3-4days before harvest and I will run plain ph'd water until harvest...I'm unable to cut back on anything due to everything is on the Sour D feeding schedule...:shrug::pop::d5::smokeout:

this Lemon AK47, will be cut off Bloom nutrients in 3-5 days then plain ph'd water until harvest time which I believe will be on day 84 as it stands now...we'll see how far off I am..:d5::pass: there's like zero in way of trimming, lmao so that will take me maybe a whole 15ish mins to get this all cleaned up...

Hey guy's at Day76 she is really-really packing buds on, I will take more photo's tomorrow I'm pretty sure you'll see just what I mean... I was little surprised when I had just checked them out how much the buds exploded the spaces between the buds are just about filled in...which kinda strange coz in yesterday pics there was still a ways to go I had thought...not only they went up in height but width also the Calyx's are building like crazy now even the lower branches showing a big improvement today.. I took some close-up shots yesterday of some of them lowers I think it will be very noticeable to ya guys when you see them next ;):woohoo::smoking::d5::bong::wizzy::aha:

Back