#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Sorry for the late arrival, my notification settings had gone to pot! seeds are 1 GSC and 1 Gorilla Glue :smoking::smoking:

Morning all you lovely fresh [HASHTAG]#Fastbuds[/HASHTAG] Gladiators..........:bighug:..Welcome to the Second Leg [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#maytheBestGladiatorWin[/HASHTAG]

I dont eat wheaties but luv me some cheerios

Ahh me too.... how about Rice Krispies

Snap crackle pop works for me!

I'm a big fan of Fruit Loops!

Peanut butter captain crunch

:funny:Can we get any further astray? OMG, stoners and their cereals. :crisps:
Glad I stick to a good old smoothies. :tonic:

Frosted flakes with some nesquick powder..

I love fruit loops

Raisin bran crunch!! When you get to my age you need all the bran you can get !!! LOL

'We Need a Scooby Snack Review...?....What Satisfies the Urge when you have the Munchies..:pop:..it IS an integral part of our [HASHTAG]#LittleHobby[/HASHTAG]...if you Use it Review it..and we'll Collate your info for you...:bravo:

@Mossy i dont find rules.... maybe im in with Gorilla glue and Girl Scout cookies... for EU team :toke:

Sounds Good to me @Belivitez :headbang:..Glad you could join us.

Yes...what are the new updated rules and time frames please...

Yeah, we need to know when the winning seed can be dropped, I'm counting 6 days and a wake-up!!

@Ripper is the [HASHTAG]#KeeperoftheRules[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#GrowbattleMaster[/HASHTAG] :worship:..[HASHTAG]#HewhomustbeObeyed[/HASHTAG]

Picked up my seeds today. This'll be my first time in a grow battle :woody: i'm looking forward to this

[HASHTAG]#GoRibbzzy[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Would you look at the ears on that guy!

:coffee:

Final pictures are due on or before 4/30 . Must include the whole pot and plant in the picture and no filters allowed must be done in natural light.

Guess I'm fckd.

Now it's different.

I did. Weeks ago.

What is the matter @Roasty McToasty most problems can be ironed out..?

@Mossy We're getting really close! What day can we drop again????

Ripper runs these and you may drop 5/1.. only ones allowed to drop after 5/7 is the ones that do not make it to finals in the first round

:d5:

Looks like the average finishing time for the majority of these strains is 75-80 days or longer. And not a lot of stretchy or tall plants. Ive seen plenty of big bushes though. I wish there was a way too see the entries grouped together by strain!

Look at the Processes that have been done..all add to finish time. We'll calculate average finish time on the ones that had a Straight Grow through...:headbang:

I hear ya on that! I just finished another COB fixture yesterday, a cxm22 COB unit. I have one plant rolling in there but other than that the 4x4 tent has a lot of room to blow up some Fastbuds and I am just chomping at the bit to get the winning plant started!

Lights..Growing medium...ACTION....
images
images

How about we get a list going of who's growing what strain and how many plants. And maybe even list your set up. I can keep track for the members team. I'm not sure how many we have competeting for the members team but hopefully its a workable number. The first comp went 200+ pages.. And thats hard to keep track of for on lookers. This way we can easily update the thread with a post, reminding everyone whos growing what and with what. Yay or nay?

Damn, this is like waiting to come home from Nam, 2 days and a wake up after today!!!

:coffee:

Im out...... my gorilla glue has a baadd mag def . My plant is fried

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Oh @goodgrace87 ..that is Bad News..:bighug:..have a [HASHTAG]#MossyHug[/HASHTAG]

do we post updates of the grow on this thread? Forgive me if this info has already been given

All in This thread @Ribbzzy :d5:

I hope my beans get here on Monday.. fingers crossed

We have a conscession for that..include @Autogrowzs too...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] please pop over to the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] 1st leg competition which is drawing to a Close and give your Support by Voting......

.................and [HASHTAG]#checkingoutthecompetition[/HASHTAG] Coz..these are the [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] You will be up against in the [HASHTAG]#FinalBattleofChampions[/HASHTAG]

It's all about to get real ladies and gents! 1 day......1 more day and BAMMMM........LET'S GET IT ON!

Due to some seriously awesome people I have both GSC and Blackberry to try....still can't decide.

Just getting my gloves on;) . Beast will soon be ready growers,soon be battle time.good times ahead ,happy growing fastbuds crew;)

Back