#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Same here [emoji23] been using my tent to tan in lol can't wait for the 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya on that! I just finished another COB fixture yesterday, a cxm22 COB unit. I have one plant rolling in there but other than that the 4x4 tent has a lot of room to blow up some Fastbuds and I am just chomping at the bit to get the winning plant started!

I hear ya on that! I just finished another COB fixture yesterday, a cxm22 COB unit. I have one plant rolling in there but other than that the 4x4 tent has a lot of room to blow up some Fastbuds and I am just chomping at the bit to get the winning plant started!
How in the hell do you have the winning plant...fk...I'm sure I will have it as well...fk me runmin...damn the luck

Winning plant? Surely you jest!! Team Auto Mechanics has that covered!! Ha

How about we get a list going of who's growing what strain and how many plants. And maybe even list your set up. I can keep track for the members team. I'm not sure how many we have competeting for the members team but hopefully its a workable number. The first comp went 200+ pages.. And thats hard to keep track of for on lookers. This way we can easily update the thread with a post, reminding everyone whos growing what and with what. Yay or nay?

How about we get a list going of who's growing what strain and how many plants. And maybe even list your set up. I can keep track for the members team. I'm not sure how many we have competeting for the members team but hopefully its a workable number. The first comp went 200+ pages.. And thats hard to keep track of for on lookers. This way we can easily update the thread with a post, reminding everyone whos growing what and with what. Yay or nay?

That is a good idea!

Back