#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

And its Tbag.... Dbag is the guy sneaking out your back door
3938939-1404528600281.gif

yep funny as hell Dbag!

@Ripper what light do you use?

Just a point mate, Green gets 6oz under a single 315w Lec......that's good going for just 315w electricity, I'm not trying to stir any arguments here btw......but you did ask why we choose to grow like this and I feel this is another good reason:pass:

Just a point mate, Green gets 6oz under a single 315w Lec......that's good going for just 315w electricity, I'm not trying to stir any arguments here btw......but you did ask why we choose to grow like this and I feel this is another good reason:pass:
Grams per watt.. I do very well in that category.. last season I was at 1.76 grams per watt. Very good I will surpass tha this year.

Dude that's great:woohoo:and I'm sure you will do better this year, I'm very new to this so to get 6oz from one auto under a single light is a great yield to me, and this was achieved using the style of growing you asked about, I wasn't comparing your "grams per watt" against Green75's, I just thought green did well and it was worth mentioning dude:pass:

Dude that's great:woohoo:and I'm sure you will do better this year, I'm very new to this so to get 6oz from one auto under a single light is a great yield to me, and this was achieved using the style of growing you asked about, I wasn't comparing your "grams per watt" against Green75's, I just thought green did well and it was worth mentioning dude:pass:
Yeah for sure. I been picking on green for a while about his ancient light.. I made one light out of 4 COBs at max it runs at 300 watts. I do not run it at max and I grow 9 or 10 plants under it... so different style for sure... in doing this for so long it really comes down to what your goals are.. I am looking for variety. I also have to have a stock pipe as I can not grow in the super hot summer... hoping I can start on 9/1 we will see how the weather is.

By the way all growers tomorrow is the deadline for final pictures. 24 hour warning...

Back