Indoor Fastbuds Green Crack, DIY Cobs, and Jimmy

Hello everyone
Next run under the cobs will be fastbuds green crack..

So lets get to it,

Lights are diy cobs spread across 2 panels
16x vero 29s mixing 2 spectrums
12x 3500k 80cri and 4x 2700k 90cri
View attachment 774233
Giving the reflectors a shot this time, had great success last run without them but i bought them so we'll see how it goes.. I may take them off in the final weeks as i lower the lights to 12-18"..
Still have to put them on the second panel. Im starting the seedlings without them right now.

Nutes

I will be using my new nutes this time.
Full green planet line up.. Ive heard great things about there products and local shop swears by them. I will be using there latest creation the duel fuel.. A 2part system that is start to finish, no switching of grow to bloom.. U just add your additives during flower(liquid w8, massive, terpinator)...
View attachment 774225 View attachment 774224 View attachment 774243
Also have some advance nutrient and general hydroponic additives as well if needed...

So beans have been above soil for 2-3 days. Not a whole lot to see yet.. All beans germed, i have yet to lose a seed(knock on wood)... Temps are 23-25 Celsius and humidity is 70-75 at this young stage. All ladies are up and happy.
View attachment 774235 View attachment 774234 View attachment 774232 View attachment 774231 View attachment 774230
Pulling a 150w across 8 cobs for the seedlings and the panel is 4-5 ft away.. Hoping for a little more strech this run, think the panel was a little low last time in veg.. We'll do some experimenting..
View attachment 774227

Ill try to have weekly updates..
Cheers
JC
I have been using Green Planet going on two year I use there Hydro fuel A/B Grow and Bloom. You are going to be blown away with the taste size and potency of your genetics. I will be following with enthusiasm I'M interested in there new dual fuel. Out of the gate I grew bigger plants or just as big as A/N nutrients and a 1/4 of the cost. Now that light is a really wicked set up. I can hardly wait to see your end product.:slap:

I have been using Green Planet going on two year I use there Hydro fuel A/B Grow and Bloom. You are going to be blown away with the taste size and potency of your genetics. I will be following with enthusiasm I'M interested in there new dual fuel. Out of the gate I grew bigger plants or just as big as A/N nutrients and a 1/4 of the cost. Now that light is a really wicked set up. I can hardly wait to see your end product.:slap:
I grew some dp Brooklyn Sunrise last run under these babies and it was my best grown smoke to date.. Had the cobs running a little too hard at the beginning as i was learning the curve.. Haha.. Still pulled over 300g from 4 plants and probably averaged 300w or less over the 65 or so days.. I have a thread on it, its in the diy section. Diy cobs and dp brookly sunrise its called.. I had to delete it from my sig because i can only have 2 threads attached to my sig..
Mabe a staff member could expand the allowable lines in a persons sig..
:kissass:

Haha
I left my build link in the sig as i think it can help a lot of diy'ers..
My local hydro shop is part of green planet, as there from my province, and they swear by them.. Basically if im not happy they'll buy them back.. Sounds good to me..
Glad to have you hear bud..
Cheers

I grew some dp Brooklyn Sunrise last run under these babies and it was my best grown smoke to date.. Had the cobs running a little too hard at the beginning as i was learning the curve.. Haha.. Still pulled over 300g from 4 plants and probably averaged 300w or less over the 65 or so days.. I have a thread on it, its in the diy section. Diy cobs and dp brookly sunrise its called.. I had to delete it from my sig because i can only have 2 threads attached to my sig..
Mabe a staff member could expand the allowable lines in a persons sig..
:kissass:

Haha
I left my build link in the sig as i think it can help a lot of diy'ers..
My local hydro shop is part of green planet, as there from my province, and they swear by them.. Basically if im not happy they'll buy them back.. Sounds good to me..
Glad to have you hear bud..
Cheers
Thank you I am from Ontario The last thing you will do is sell them there nutrient line back. Two years ago I complained heavy on the price of A/N that is when my hydro shop did almost the same with me. I wish I could DIY bro I am all thumbs but i do have my fair share of cob lights I have a 335 watt TASTY COB. and some popular grow COB lights and some apollo lights and some cheap 300 watt popular grow lights a 9X5 tent. That Auto Brooklyn sunrise is powerful smoke. Like I said thank you for having me here fellow Canadian. I will see what I can do about the sig. recommendation

Theres a guy there in ontario that builds and sells my kind of diy lights.. Not a bad dude. His site is par-horta.. If you look into him tell him jimmyclone sent you from 420mag, i helped him out a bit on another site when he was getting started, he might through you a little discount.. He does some cool paint jobs on his lights too..
Cheers buddy

Hes in Hamilton, just let me know if your ever intrested in a quality cob setup.. I could write him and see what he can do for ya...
Cheers

Thankyou @Jimmyclone That is very nice of you I will let you know.

Ok little update here
Still vegging along here, i dont know if id call them fastbuds, mabe average buds. About the 4 week mark here. Ive completed my last tie down and im Gonna let them go wild now. The biggest are the topped ones and the lst'd ones are the smaller 2 on the inside left. Ive moved and spread them. Out now as they were starting to touch each other. Both panels are running about 300w each.
Small amout of nute burn on the tips of 3 of them and that was only 1.5ml/L of the Duel Fuel.. Concentrated is right. Gave them another straight water with just calmag.. Back to feeding next drench.. Temps are between 22-27c.humidity is 50-55% constant.
Before
20170729_233755.jpg

After the move
20170730_001259.jpg
20170730_001309.jpg
20170730_001312.jpg
20170730_001317.jpg
20170730_001327.jpg

Lots of wasted space here.. Ill be doing 10-12 next time.
Did a last minute swap with mephisto of the 10x sour crinkle to 10x livers n cheese. I got the sourstompers that i asked for as freebies too.. Super happy with mephistos service.. Has shipped too..
Cheers

Nice set up man the lady's are looking great you shouldn't worry about wasted space I can see them filling out just fine

Back