Purpling Up!
DSCN3217.JPG
DSCN3218.JPG
DSCN3225.JPG
DSCN3229.JPG
DSCN3230.JPG
DSCN3231.JPG
FSCN3284.JPG

Great looking Mex air @tripaholic88. Love the structure. Can't wait to hear a smoke report.
thanks man.... i cant wait to be able to pop my last mex air bean... i hope its the same pheno! if it iss it will get LST'd or Scrogged and i should be able to pull a 1/2 lbs no problem! and the stone is GREAT i will get one up for the C4 and Mex Air once the actual buds are cured.. right now i only have the BHO from each of them....

thanks man.... i cant wait to be able to pop my last mex air bean... i hope its the same pheno! if it iss it will get LST'd or Scrogged and i should be able to pull a 1/2 lbs no problem! and the stone is GREAT i will get one up for the C4 and Mex Air once the actual buds are cured.. right now i only have the BHO from each of them....

Oh yeah, I'm sure they will be absolute monsters with some scrog, not that they aren't now. But you know what I mean lol. Ah, I need to look at how to make some bho, keep on hearing about it but never tried it.

Oh yeah, I'm sure they will be absolute monsters with some scrog, not that they aren't now. But you know what I mean lol. Ah, I need to look at how to make some bho, keep on hearing about it but never tried it.
youtube has some good vids....

darn i missed 4:20!
ooo LA LA!! nice leg witchy:eyebrows::pighug:
the bud dont look half bad either:yeah:
I know! And I meant to get a 420 photo, but between taking a toke and posting, I missed it! [emoji51]

And thanks! The photo was good, doesn't show all the cat scratches. Most people think I cut myself. ROFL [emoji16] [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back