Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

X im telling you it is a very very nice AM/get shit done smoke but not very speedy and confusing like a really strong sativa... A to A+ smoke right here and thats being a pretty harsh critic!
I smoked a tiny bud from mine last week, the trichs were clear and it was speedy as hell. My anxiety went through the roof

I smoked a tiny bud from mine last week, the trichs were clear and it was speedy as hell. My anxiety went through the roof
I'm sorry to hear. The Red Poison I grew is working well with my anxiety, you may want to give it a go some time.

3df75a05249f738d048a407404244d33.jpg
f7ac4af5a9cadb8c7fdd638b098b2c5d.jpg
a805336a73020ca01867daaa495ffbfc.jpg
b089684ebe2d7df1f04ce134509496cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

On most forums I know, they usually do have "secret" threads for longer serving members
anyone can request and be granted access to this thread... they just have a little disclaimer thingy that you gotta say that its not AFN's responsibility if you blow your self up lol
yup thats what happenes pretty much everytime i smoke an un-ripe bud... if you'll notice in my logs i always test a bud like a week before i think she is done and it usually always suffices..... now my mex air is a different pheno than yours so that also comes with a slightly different high... mine is definitely Afghani Indica pheno in her with all her 3 bladed styled leaves as explained to me by The Elvis.... but im sure that yours will be GOLDEN once you get to all cloudy with like 3-5% amber...

wow that looks sweet!!

Nugget looks delicious bro enjoy
Well what are yall smoking on @The Elvis @Bailey ? i KNOW im not the only one here getting medicated!?!?! i must be seeing things...:dizzy: I gotta put out the joint if thats the case:baked:
Good afternoon !!
Tasty.. But I'm at work right now :smoking:
:crying:
ok XXX you get a pass on this one but i expect hear that this sobriety thing changes when you get outta work and report back!

this joint has me feeling good guys! :baby:HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIENDS!!!:bump:

Back