New Grower Fast Buds Wedding Glue

OK she is definitely a happy little girl.....getting bigger by the day

Attachments

• 20210910_203103.jpg
    20210910_203103.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
Little girl is growing healthy and lots of buds started. Learned from my last grow just be patient and let it happen. Very happy with the progress of this one

Attachments

• 20210929_204150.jpg
    20210929_204150.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • 20210929_204057.jpg
    20210929_204057.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Ok I leaned her over to allow lower buds to get the extra light her I'll check on later tonight but I'm pretty sure she will be OK. Bud sights are starting to give signs of sugar coating on leaves. Buds seem to be double size compared to last week.

Attachments

• 20211003_175140.jpg
    20211003_175140.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
She did not seem to mind the bend over. Bud sites reached for the light. Main bud has almost doubled in size other buds are starting to show better. She still has about 30 days left if you go by the general 80 day rule so gonna focus on making sure she is comfortable and let them grow

Attachments

• 20211008_201943.jpg
    20211008_201943.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • 20211008_202053.jpg
    20211008_202053.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
She did not seem to mind the bend over. Bud sites reached for the light. Main bud has almost doubled in size other buds are starting to show better. She still has about 30 days left if you go by the general 80 day rule so gonna focus on making sure she is comfortable and let them grow
Looking good man, buds incoming!
If you plan on doing any training with your next grow I’d advice starting when your plant is a bit younger, if you bend them over when they’re still in veg you’ll see those lower nodes shoot up rapidly. When they’re in flower all of the energy goes into producing buds rather than plant growth.

For sure I was gun shy this time cause I started training my last in 2nd week and she stunted bad bad. I've got 2 right now that are just sprouts tryna decide whether to top and when to start training. You hear 4 nodes 5 nodes. Also shocked at how nute needy they are. It's all a fun experiment. I will probably do an aeroponic grow next I know that world very well from growing greens and tamatoe. It's all in fun and I'm ok with it. This one the stalk got like a rock in a very short time

For sure I was gun shy this time cause I started training my last in 2nd week and she stunted bad bad. I've got 2 right now that are just sprouts tryna decide whether to top and when to start training. You hear 4 nodes 5 nodes. Also shocked at how nute needy they are. It's all a fun experiment. I will probably do an aeroponic grow next I know that world very well from growing greens and tamatoe. It's all in fun and I'm ok with it. This one the stalk got like a rock in a very short time
It’s definitely a fine balance with autos, I try to do as little as possible if I’m honest, don’t fight them if they don’t need it. If you intent to go down the topping route then I usually aim for 8 tops and cut at which ever node I need to achieve that (some times lowest node doesn’t really get going no matter what you do, so I just pretend that 1 doesn’t exist and remove at a later date). I only tie any down after topping if any of them really start getting away from the rest, other than that I find a bit of height is good for airflow and stuff plus you can’t fit more plants in your space if you can keep them close to pot size in diameter as possible.
I honestly wouldn’t know where to start with something like aeroponics, only ever grown in soil… sounds very interesting though.

Sad to say my little girl hemmafadited on me had to dispose of can't risk losing my others over her. AUTOS GOT TO LOVE EM was a little mad at myself and did not take photos sorry

Back