New Grower Fast Buds Wedding Glue

She's still kicking

Attachments

• 20210805_210933.jpg
    20210805_210933.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
I am sad to say I am pretty sure I had her in a little too much light for seedling phase she did not look real good this afternoon. So we live we learn and I'm popping another this time she gets her own light until she's bigger

I am sad to say I am pretty sure I had her in a little too much light for seedling phase she did not look real good this afternoon. So we live we learn and I'm popping another this time she gets her own light until she's bigger
The photo from the other day looked like she had a chance

OK second round at this I let her soak in shot glass overnight seed sank, I placed in paper towel method we will see

OK second time is a charm she is taking off going strong for about 3 days now

Attachments

• 20210816_221339.jpg
    20210816_221339.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
Looking great! I’ve just put 1 of these in a solo cup today so will hopefully be following closely behind you! Can’t wait to see how they turn out, vanilla flavours sound amazing.
Did you order direct from fast buds? If so did you receive any free seeds with your order? I sadly did not.

No I did not I use North Atlantic there great extremely fast shipping never had a reason yet to go anywhere else. They sell from some reputable Cultivar houses. My next is gonna be Purple Lemonade I'll try poping her in about 2 weeks.

Back