Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

June 5, 2018

87 days old
Fast Buds - Green Crack, Fast Buds (harvested 6-5-2018)
Fast Buds - LSD-25 (harvested 5-11-2018 - 38 gr. 1.34 oz)
Fast Buds - Six Shooter (harvested 5-27-218 ... 91 gr. 3.21 oz)

This morning when I opened the tent I could smell and her here say, it is time. So she was harvested. I know she will be my biggest harvest and she is all hung waiting to dry. Here are a few pics before the harvest.
DSC_5320.jpg
DSC_5321.jpg
DSC_5322.jpg
DSC_5323.jpg
DSC_5325.jpg

I will post weights and smoke reports a bit later on.
I am most fortunate to be able to do some traveling so I will not have another grow until Oct. I must say I have more than I ever thought I would grow.

Take care and I will be watching.

She did look beautiful in those final moments, still trying to push out new flowers. That’s going to be some good stuff. :pass: Enjoy your travels and stop by once and awhile.

June 5, 2018

87 days old
Fast Buds - Green Crack, Fast Buds (harvested 6-5-2018)
Fast Buds - LSD-25 (harvested 5-11-2018 - 38 gr. 1.34 oz)
Fast Buds - Six Shooter (harvested 5-27-218 ... 91 gr. 3.21 oz)

This morning when I opened the tent I could smell and her here say, it is time. So she was harvested. I know she will be my biggest harvest and she is all hung waiting to dry. Here are a few pics before the harvest.
View attachment 915024 View attachment 915025 View attachment 915026 View attachment 915027 View attachment 915028

I will post weights and smoke reports a bit later on.
I am most fortunate to be able to do some traveling so I will not have another grow until Oct. I must say I have more than I ever thought I would grow.

Take care and I will be watching.
Hey Nos----loving your results...enjoy!:d5::pass:

She did look beautiful in those final moments, still trying to push out new flowers. That’s going to be some good stuff. :pass: Enjoy your travels and stop by once and awhile.
Oh I will drop bye a lot just I currently do now.

She was a real Foxy Lady for sure.

Hey Nos----loving your results...enjoy!:d5::pass:
I'll be watching. I will have plenty of time to see what I will grow next time. I have a lot of seeds I bought.

The ChilLED light has to take a lot of credit for all of the resin I have seen on my grows. I am always amazed at the sparkles.

She's a beauty @Nosias

What a super grow! You must be pleased as punch!! Great work!!

:slap::slap::slap:

Yes she is by far my best lady. I am more than happy. I guess will be 4-6 oz from her. She should be dry in a week. PS my fever broke last night and OH am I feeling better. Never want to go though that again.

my fever broke last night

Right on, glad to hear that. Hopefully on the mend for good!! The green crack is a favorite of a friend who loves sativa. It's really developed a mango'y flavor and the stuff will def increase your heart rate!!!

Right on, glad to hear that. Hopefully on the mend for good!! The green crack is a favorite of a friend who loves sativa. It's really developed a mango'y flavor and the stuff will def increase your heart rate!!!

I grew it for an old long time friend, he loves to vape it. So I will see how I can accommodate him.

Back