Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to look into those totmato cages. MY Mexican airlines went crazy and I had to tie up the lower brancjhes with thred from my little sewing kit :crying:I need to figure out how to keep these sativa dominants a bit shorter.
You could just train the plant, that’s free.
Big bends, tie downs, supercropping, and topping yo!
To be fair tho I don’t like topping but the rest is always on the menu.

Better late then never! We’re up and running with a Mimosa Cake in a 5gallon fabric pot on the deck. Weathers always variable here so we’ll see how she grows. I may also get one of the Bruce Banners going in another pot but do a trial with a different soil than I typically use.
94DCDB66-13AD-465E-A627-1CFB5CD23DA3.jpeg

You could just train the plant, that’s free.
Big bends, tie downs, supercropping, and topping yo!
To be fair tho I don’t like topping but the rest is always on the menu.
In the case of this MExican airlines plant, the palnt is like 44 ijches tall and lanky with thin stems/branches. The drooped really bad and were trying to flop out of the 2.5 foot deep closet.

Not sure if am due an up date @Mañ'O'Green @Fast Buds Heather but here's the FB forbidden runtz @63 days the larger plant is getting 2.5 ltr every other day consisting of
Bio grow 2ml/2ltrs
Bloom 10ml/2ltrs
Top max 8ml/2ltrs
Few spoons of molasses every now and then as I've nearly ran out
Smaller girl is now getting the recommended amounts for week 7 on bio bizz feed chart for all mix (I use light mix ) getting 2 totally different smells and colours from both but there both lovely and putting on some timber now
IMG_20210618_170159.jpg

Late Flower
3 days later day 48 and wedding glue can't get enough of her appearance :woody: :frog::smoking::jointman: and her smells is getting stronger by the day. (Unoffical update of the week cuz why not)
20210618_192628.jpg
20210618_192614.jpg

Hello fellow bipeds. :oops1: Watch out for the wet spot. @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug: @Mañ'O'Green. :bighug:

Strawberry x Banana ay 49. :thumbsup:looking good. Purple Punch. growing strange. purple in the bud, as small as they are. the tallest has finally put out two branches. . looks like i will have two Tai sticks. :shrug: don't know why?:cheers:
DSC_0024 (2).JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back