Outdoor Fast Bud, La Bella Afrodita, Speedy Gonz & Super Auto Sativa.

They all look good. Very happy!

Boy, if you use 250W HPD/MH and all those great looking fertilizers, I may have bitten off more than I can chew by suggesting a competition! :)

But maybe I'll get a Spectra LED and raise the bar myself, although that's unlikely at this point. It'll be just good 'ol dirt, water and sun.

I'll get back to you on the signature if someone else doesn't...it's not obvious. I couldn't find it, even though I did change mine.

edit: click on "Settings", which is in the upper right hand corner next to "Log Out". Upper right hand corner of the very top of every screen, in the header/banner.

Scroll down a little and you'll find Edit Signature on the left-hand side of the screen. Bam, you're there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bout time for an update.

Been a while since my last update. But photos of plants jus veggin aint that interesting. Here we are at 36 days. How are they looking. Id would of said they look alittle small but as Ive never done them before I dont kno for sure. The SAS didnt make it thru the lamp falling on it. Anyway, the gals are Fast Bud(11 inches), La Bella Afrodita(16 inches) and Speedy Gonz.(12/13inches)
pics 1-3 F.Bud, pics 4-7 LBA, and pics 8-12 are the Speedy Gonz.

Attachments

• Fast bud 36days.jpg
    Fast bud 36days.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 77
  • FastBud.jpg
    FastBud.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 75
  • FastBud.jpg
    FastBud.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 71
  • LBA.jpg
    LBA.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 81
  • LBA (2).jpg
    LBA (2).jpg
    113 KB · Views: 72
  • LBA (3).jpg
    LBA (3).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 75
  • LBA (4).jpg
    LBA (4).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Speedy Gonz. (2).jpg
    Speedy Gonz. (2).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Speedy Gonz. (3).jpg
    Speedy Gonz. (3).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Speedy Gonz. (4).jpg
    Speedy Gonz. (4).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Speedy Gonz. (5).jpg
    Speedy Gonz. (5).jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Speedy Gonz..jpg
    Speedy Gonz..jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
Waaa...I'm jealous but happy for you! Yeah, mine are definitely runty...haha. These looks very nice. Gonna have a pretty decent yield. Apparently light is an important factor in plant growth. Duh.

Well apart from me burning some of the leaves when trying to get some 20w cfls as close to the plants as poss, Im quite happy with the way they are going. Can anyone tell me the how far into flowering they are as I have some boosters that are supposed to be started at 1 week after flowering, another says 3 weeks after flowering but thats not helping me as I dont really kno when flowering started properly. They showed sex(white hairs) at between 14-21 days. But thats not the start of flowering, is it? Please some hit me up wid an answer as I need to know. With photosensitive plants you know where you stand as far as flowering age gos as its triggered by us switching to 12/12. With autos Im not sure. So theres a silly noob Q that I need help with. First back with an answer wins...... my upmost respeck!!???!! Not a great prize I kno, but times are hard.Soz. :cry: Cheers guys. Anyone else but my buddie Kalyx can post on this thread you kno...
PS Nice one Kally,at least someone here likes me!?! I am a nice guy really. Dont believe wat u read in the papers.
PPS Sorry if Im chatting bollox. Its Saturday morn, jus feed my gals, and Im jus chillin.(Prolly too much time on my hands as well.Misses and my yout have gone down for their morning nap.Nice and peaceful for once!) Love w/ends.Well any day I dont have to work really!?! The only bummer is the shite weed I had to buy last nite. Not long now til some proper shit is in my jars again. I can almost smell it. Well if I stick my head in my tent, I can. hahaha. That La Bella Afrodita is really starting to stink. Shes the one u smell over the others easily. She always did have a smell to her right of the bat.Sweet skunkiness.Peace and bless, Redz....

Nice looking plants redman :) so your at about 5 weeks with your grow I'd say that you could give them a blast of the booster,start on low doses tho..and as she should already be in flowering by now give her some bloom nutes to if you have them and that will help her when she starts budding up:peace:

What's weird is that you have the same brown/copper colored spots on a few leaves. I have those too on a couple leaves, but otherwise the strong plants are doing well. I have one runt that was just a genetic wuss from the beginning. I moved her indoors to "flower" which I doubt will even happen, but who knows.

It's nice to see what I may be able to achieve with lights, indoors. The plants are really variable, depending on pot size and lighting.

Having a proper environment is so important in order for these plants to reach their full potential. I had everything tight but overlooked the pH coz I was told and read many places that wen growing organically u can throw away ur pH meter as it will buffer itself. Bollox. I've had a problem which started at least 12 ago and only jus diagnosed it now. So that's 12 days flowering out the window which is loads in an Autos life. Still,I must say that they are looking much better already. And its only 36 hrs later! I'll put some pics up later to show the diff.I was really down the other day wen it looked gloomy for the 2 affected plants. Now feeling a lot happier bout my grow now.So thanks to those Peeps that helped me out. U kno who u are. I'll drop some rep to you later. I was thinkin it was P or K defic. Well better get back to work. Poo!Later,reds...

I just added organic nutes and now I realize that the plants were growing slowly because they couldn't access the nutrients I'd mixed in the soil. It's so hot that they dry out quick, esp. since my soil is pretty easy draining. They are exploding into flowering, with the two lead plants forming very sugary nugs.

I'd read that autos don't need nutes early on, but I'm convinced that properly prepared soil with fungus and bacteria, along with organic nutes at a mild concentration, will activate the soil and provide more readily available nutrients.

I think indoors under serious light, the plants may also need more water more often, and nutes as needed. We are pushing these plants to perform at their best, so they need good food. Simple, but difficult.

Back