New Grower fast and vast in soil

Looks like another thread I just have to sub! My Fast&Vast is only 4 days since appearing above the soil and seeing these pics gets me all worked up to watch her grow. This is my first Hempy and I'm glad to have someone else's grow to compare. Very nice plants, something to shoot for!

This was my first batch of plants in hempys, I love em. Hands down for me the easiest and most productive medium to grow with.

These ones I'm posting are f and v haha, my grow journal is for the babies I started last week!
haha it was the journal where i lost it! haha it all makes sense, so you have two closet setups? or squeezing the babies in with the f and v? the journal setup pics looked similar to the pics ya posted up on this thread?

haha it was the journal where i lost it! haha it all makes sense, so you have two closet setups? or squeezing the babies in with the f and v? the journal setup pics looked similar to the pics ya posted up on this thread?

The babies are up top right now, thy are under a cfl bulb a piece. The closet space actually lends itself well to having two grow areas. I'm hopefully timing it out so once they get big enough they f and vast will be done and they can move down. I'm hoping to have a monthly cycle going here soon. I'll post some more pics with the full set up later!

The babies are up top right now, thy are under a cfl bulb a piece. The closet space actually lends itself well to having two grow areas. I'm hopefully timing it out so once they get big enough they f and vast will be done and they can move down. I'm hoping to have a monthly cycle going here soon. I'll post some more pics with the full set up later!
nice man i wanna get a month cycle goin but just not got space! sounds like you are getting it down for some serious closet growing pal :greenthumb:

nice man i wanna get a month cycle goin but just not got space! sounds like you are getting it down for some serious closet growing pal :greenthumb:
IMG_20160107_185752.jpg IMG_20160107_185758.jpg

Thanks man! Here's what it looks like currently, there's just enough space up to to let the babies get some time under the CFLs, by that time there are big enough to put in bottom. It took awhile for me to get here, this March will be a year, but I'm happy with the progress I've made. Best hobby ever!!
IMG_20160107_185804.jpg

nice to know where it comes from aswell, cant really ever trust the names the local dealer gives their goods! i gets what i grow..........

Hope all is well with your girls, mine are really close to being done. They have plumped up nicely and one of the plants looks amazing. I will definitely be ordering more or these seeds.
IMG_20160110_100932.jpg

IMG_20160110_101007.jpg

IMG_20160110_101020.jpg

IMG_20160110_101110.jpg

Hope all is well with your girls, mine are really close to being done. They have plumped up nicely and one of the plants looks amazing. I will definitely be ordering more or these seeds.
View attachment 521218
View attachment 521219
View attachment 521220
View attachment 521221
nice pics. i recon ill be cropping the first of mine in the next couple of weeks. If so, this may be evidence towards what you mentioned in early convo that larger plants will be ready to crop later than smaller plants as we are looking to be cropping at the same sort of time but you started your larger ladies almost a month before? i know that there are other factors like we arnt using the same light in the same conditions ect but thats a big differance for such a quick up and over time that the autoflowers have. glad to hear youll be getting these seeds again, my next grow is f and v al the way babay! you buy your seeds from herbies?

Back