New Grower fast and vast in soil

View attachment 516442 View attachment 516445 View attachment 516448 View attachment 516449 View attachment 516451 View attachment 516452 View attachment 516453 View attachment 516454 View attachment 516455

Pictures as promised! Day 64 for them. The odd man out had an accident, I actually snapped it clean in half at about 3 weeks, I duct taped her and she came through, although she's a little weird looking. I figure from what I've experienced I have another 4 weeks I'd day till they are done.

Still, I'm really happy, my next grow I'm gonna try a 2 gallon bucket and see if I can shave a few weeks off of the grow time, I'm OK with sacrificing some yield for time.
they are looking happy dude. nice one. ive never heard that a smaller pot reduces the growing time, just a smaller plant? im pretty sure its in the genetics of an autoflower strain, its gonna bud when it wants to bud :growing:

they are looking happy dude. nice one. ive never heard that a smaller pot reduces the growing time, just a smaller plant? im pretty sure its in the genetics of an autoflower strain, its gonna bud when it wants to bud :growing:

Yeah, I think that is part of it, but we are both growing the same strain and you're definitely have more bud production at that stage. I've been researching this and a few different people have theories on what actually triggers flowering in autos.
I guess that what experimenting is about lol.
I'm gonna use the air pots like you have, except do the 3 gallon equivalent ones, on my next grow. I'm debating if I wanna grow these again or try something different.
Have your ladies started to bulk up yet?

experimenting is the best way fo shaw! it could come down to the bulbs etc we are using for why mine are budding this way. im gonna stick to this strain for a bit and just try to get the grow area as good as i can. herbies states that this strain has an indoor budding potential of 600g+ per meter squared. that would be a good aim wiv continued fast and vast grows haha!

finally made it over. looks good so far. I like a 3 gallon the best so far. if I know its a small strain I have some 2 gal. and even some as small as a quart. but 3 gal my go to

finally made it over. looks good so far. I like a 3 gallon the best so far. if I know its a small strain I have some 2 gal. and even some as small as a quart. but 3 gal my go to

Yeah, so far I'm liking the 3 gallon pot size. Easy to move still, but bug enough to grow some bushes. If you don't mind, what strains are you're personal favorite? This is my first auto grow so I'm still new to the strains.

experimenting is the best way fo shaw! it could come down to the bulbs etc we are using for why mine are budding this way. im gonna stick to this strain for a bit and just try to get the grow area as good as i can. herbies states that this strain has an indoor budding potential of 600g+ per meter squared. that would be a good aim wiv continued fast and vast grows haha!

Yep, its half the fun for me! I almost enjoy growing now more than actually smoking it.

Yeah, so far I'm liking the 3 gallon pot size. Easy to move still, but bug enough to grow some bushes. If you don't mind, what strains are you're personal favorite? This is my first auto grow so I'm still new to the strains.

Yep, its half the fun for me! I almost enjoy growing now more than actually smoking it.
haha yeah i know what you mean, people joke about playing them music but i see myself there wiv music, wine, cheese hahha! my favourite strains i have grown has been a couple from sweet seeds which are la diva and dark devil. tasty flavours and crazy deep purple/red buds. really cool

haha yeah i know what you mean, people joke about playing them music but i see myself there wiv music, wine, cheese hahha! my favourite strains i have grown has been a couple from sweet seeds which are la diva and dark devil. tasty flavours and crazy deep purple/red buds. really cool
u have any favourites yet?

Back