New Grower Farqual’s critical Purple coco grow ( late to the party)

They look a lot different then mine did ... I wonder why any updates ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they are both very different looking plants and my environment is pretty well spot on at 70 degrees and I’m feeding at full strength with cns17. The droopy looking one is at day 76 and the upity one is at day 69 and they are still bulking like mad. They are starting to get a little purple but still clear as glass for the trichs. I’m hoping to get some seed when I chop her down. Gonna harvest half the plant and let the lower go as long as it needs to seed so I can test this one again. And I’ll seed both since they are drastically different looking. I’m thinking this hasn’t been breed to it’s final and genes are too out of wack

http://www.autoflower.org/threads/f...w-late-to-the-party.62339/page-3#post-1627975

bf4f586f376c6096a43c0e33038b8ca6.jpg

Alrighty! Girl number 1 came down on Tuesday and she dried out to 32 grams on my crappy scale on my accurate one it was 33.7g not a bad haul for a little girl under t5s. The other girl is coming down today:) I’ll keep you in the loop!

ac4a176013eff83e5cf9df07d5721f61.jpg

I know it’s been a while since I had an update but it’s been a waiting game on the last of my critical Purple. We are on day 95 and she is just now getting milky trichs. Also has some nice little seeds developing. Gonna give her a few more days and see how she looks! Happy tokes all!

Back