Indoor f6 does 4 indoor, 1m x 1m, 860w CMH, Hybrid Hydro (:

As soon as I saw the first three pics I knew you had it together.I like your setup.them.peat pellets are the way to go no doubts.impressive setup.this is the kind of growing i.like to see.if I see another plant in dirt sitting in an airpot with phe'd water and dolemite lime I'm gonna throw up.lol
Awesome job brother

It's Tuesday so time to meet the nutes!!!

IMG_20170523_184502.jpg

These are my veg nutes, first 2 from the left are garden centre nutes, GH floralicious, the great white is bacteria and fungus.

@opticfoliar deserves its own mention as the single best 'topper' or additive I have ever used... don't spray without it lol.

860w CMH ballast on way, cant wait!

More pics soon but here is Kings Kush, most advanced atm ;)

IMG_20170523_160324.jpg

f6

860w...hell yeah cant wait to see that bad boy. IMO you might have some temp prob though. I only run a 315w CMH, room is AC to 68 on outside, 450 cfm fan for airflow plus carbon filter plus two fans in tent and the top canopy (22" below light) hovers at 80-82 degrees. That CMH puts out way more heat than advertised but the ballast is attached to my light and hood so keep that in mind.

Subbed

To the soil in airport hater...pull up and chair and ghost a hit bro...and relax :pass:
Just playing,
But I will say not everyone has money for fettled's set up. I grow in soil and fabric pot and in my 3'x3' I have more than 1500 invested.

Welcome along bro! @Scar17

Hopefully with some crossflow action that OG reflector should run cool enough, I have 4" cool intake and 4" carbon out. 6 or 8" inline to cool the hood.. fingers crossed!

My rig not expensive, in fact is far simpler than it probably looks ;)

f6

Welcome along bro! @Scar17

Hopefully with some crossflow action that OG reflector should run cool enough, I have 4" cool intake and 4" carbon out. 6 or 8" inline to cool the hood.. fingers crossed!

My rig not expensive, in fact is far simpler than it probably looks ;)

f6
Yeah I'm sure but let me ask, did you fabricate most of your rig or did it come ready to use in a box off a shelf from the store?

Put together myself.

The fancy part is organic hydro, I have basically bypassed soil, everything is accounted for and I dont get shit blooms.

The system will perform better next grow, once it is seasoned.

f6

Awww yeah baby!

IMG_20170524_110533.jpg
IMG_20170524_121916.jpg
IMG_20170524_121924.jpg
IMG_20170524_122205.jpg

On warm up seems to go thru spectrum, cool blue, even green, whites and amber red.

Settles into a bright and light yellow, have the bubblers running in bottom of pots also so looking for a nice response from the girls!

IMG_20170524_123008.jpg

f6

That's awesome, I can't wait to see final yield. I just chopped one of my bomb plants. Can't wait

IMG_20170527_135523.jpg
IMG_20170527_135529.jpg

Hmm, after water change ph has been rising and the girls are looking a bit pale... lockout?

Changed up water again and watching ph closely

f6

IMG_20170528_184951.jpg

Girls are looking much happier today, I think it was overly wet feet..

I had my tray flooded and airstones running but seems it was to deep, have adjusted depth, can still hear air bubbling away so hopefully all good for now

f6

Back