Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Not yet ..I'm sure to hit a bump at some point though!!

EoW my newly found friend... That jh looks like its being grown my a seasoned grower. No shit. It looks FANTASTIC! Just keep doing what you're doing because the plant will tell you what it needs. Right now it's loving life!

You would see issues maybe at the beginning but from what I see you should have smooth sailing from here on out.

I too love JH. The wife and I both do. Like you said very creative strain. I had a JHxOG once that cured to mint chocolate chip ice cream... Omg was that amazing lol I need to grow jack again. RQ has great gear. Never heard bad reports on them after all these years.

I'm subbed up and sitting in the back :)

Hey where'd you score that little silver clip on fan? Can't find good small ones... I have one big one that's good but sits in an odd position cuz the clip is so damn big lol that one there in your pic would be perfect. I need like two of em lol

Oh and I hit up your trich thread the other night... Don't know if you saw...

EoW my newly found friend... That jh looks like its being grown my a seasoned grower. No shit. It looks FANTASTIC! Just keep doing what you're doing because the plant will tell you what it needs. Right now it's loving life!

You would see issues maybe at the beginning but from what I see you should have smooth sailing from here on out.

I too love JH. The wife and I both do. Like you said very creative strain. I had a JHxOG once that cured to mint chocolate chip ice cream... Omg was that amazing lol I need to grow jack again. RQ has great gear. Never heard bad reports on them after all these years.

I'm subbed up and sitting in the back :)
Thank you so much!!! That's a pretty amazing compliment coming from the infamous Rebel!
4322.gif

Hey where'd you score that little silver clip on fan? Can't find good small ones... I have one big one that's good but sits in an odd position cuz the clip is so damn big lol that one there in your pic would be perfect. I need like two of em lol

Oh and I hit up your trich thread the other night... Don't know if you saw...
Found that at Walmart of all places! I snatched it up lightning fast!

I did see! I think I responded :confused1: ..

Back