Indoor Eye Likes Pot

:pass:

:cheers:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:
:coffee2:for witchi, im curious what vape she uses too!

Good morning!
I have the same vaporiser
DSC00644 (1).JPG

It's a cloudtank. The only problem is that while they say it's a vaporiser, it really isn't because it actually combusts the weed. I bought a flowermate recently. It's a lot more expensive but it is a true vaporiser in that it heats the weed to a certain temp and you inhale vapour. Once the weed is finished, it is more a browny colour and never turns to ash. It takes quite a bit of getting used to and the weed tastes completely different. My weed hasn't cured enough to taste remotely nice, so I gave up on using it.

How are you feeling today? Better i hope

I think each day a little better. I'm impatient. But as long as it stays going in the better direction I try not to complain...

I didn't sleep until almost 7am. Thought I was up for the day around 830... My kiddos are awesome. A and B were being all shushy at each other trying to let me sleep.

How are YOU today???
:vibe:

View attachment 639455

It's a cloudtank. The only problem is that while they say it's a vaporiser, it really isn't because it actually combusts the weed. I bought a flowermate recently. It's a lot more expensive but it is a true vaporiser in that it heats the weed to a certain temp and you inhale vapour. Once the weed is finished, it is more a browny colour and never turns to ash. It takes quite a bit of getting used to and the weed tastes completely different. My weed hasn't cured enough to taste remotely nice, so I gave up on using it.
So is it smoke you inhale with the cloud tank? I ended up ordering a mid range one this time. I looked at expensive ones but even their reviews were mixed. This had nothing but good reviews... So far.

So is it smoke you inhale with the cloud tank? I ended up ordering a mid range one this time. I looked at expensive ones but even their reviews were mixed. This had nothing but good reviews... So far.
Perhaps that's where I went wrong, my cloudtank is an M4 and cost about £20. It uses coils inside to combust the weed and is an excellent smoke but it is an electronic pipe. The Flowermate I bought, heats the weed at different temps. I need to persevere a little. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on with yours

I have and just ordered a new one this week actually. I didnt care much for the other ones I've had. What do you vape with? The reviews are so mixed on everything.
I have two kinds...

The one you saw on the pic is the kind I use all the time. It's a somewhat vaper, if you crank it up, you will get some combustion going. It's cheaper, and you're in the US, right? Apparently, they can't get them in the UK.

The site is www.fasttech.com

I use the Cloupor M4 dry herb tank and Tesla Sidewinder 2200 battery, the set is like $30 or less and free shipping. If you get this, get a box of 10 replacement coils for the Cloupor.

And I have the Viva.

a750dbda86a1f28cd713f48951ab004d.jpg

This is an awesome vaper, a true one. No combustion at all. But it makes me cough more than the other, don't know why. The price, for what it is, is ridiculously low. Around $50 on Amazon.

I like having both because when I'm low, I can double dip. I vape on the Viva, then re-vape the same material on the pen. [emoji6] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

View attachment 639455

If you have a battery that allows you to control the temperature, you can keep it low enough to vaporize it. I go through phases between them.

I think each day a little better. I'm impatient. But as long as it stays going in the better direction I try not to complain...

I didn't sleep until almost 7am. Thought I was up for the day around 830... My kiddos are awesome. A and B were being all shushy at each other trying to let me sleep.

How are YOU today???
:vibe:
I didn't realize you weren't feeling well. Sorry to hear that. :(

Perhaps that's where I went wrong, my cloudtank is an M4 and cost about £20. It uses coils inside to combust the weed and is an excellent smoke but it is an electronic pipe. The Flowermate I bought, heats the weed at different temps. I need to persevere a little. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on with yours
When you're short on weed, you can double-dip, too! [emoji106] [emoji16]

Back