Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Hmmm... Have you ceased smoking everything or just pot?

Here's a shot of the 11 Day olds. Can you spot the Incredible Bulk? Only one. Rest are SB lol and one close up of the ones that just came up

WP_20160921_002.jpg
WP_20160921_003.jpg

I sure hate that! We cant have you feeling poorly. You need rest, rest rest and canna

Canna butter is very simple. 7gr bud, 1 stick butter. Toast chopped up budz in a 200 deg oven for 20 minutes. Melt butter as low as stove will go, mix in canna, sautee still on low or simmer about 40 minutes . Strain n freeze. It will be strong! You can put a lil dab of butter in your coffee and save your voice.

@Eyeoftheworld you got strap throat??
sneezing.gif
88a321ce.gif

Welllllll idk. I've never had strep before. But I think it's just a cold or something. I'll be alright! C and D are pretty amused in the meantime when I try to talk...
Thaaankyou for asking!

Hmmm... Have you ceased smoking everything or just pot?

Here's a shot of the 11 Day olds. Can you spot the Incredible Bulk? Only one. Rest are SB lol and one close up of the ones that just came up

View attachment 634787 View attachment 634789

Hmmm.. far left. Second from top.

Everything at the moment... You have everyone wondering what else Im smoking
:smoking:

I sure hate that! We cant have you feeling poorly. You need rest, rest rest and canna

Canna butter is very simple. 7gr bud, 1 stick butter. Toast chopped up budz in a 200 deg oven for 20 minutes. Melt butter as low as stove will go, mix in canna, sautee still on low or simmer about 40 minutes . Strain n freeze. It will be strong! You can put a lil dab of butter in your coffee and save your voice.

That's a great recipe... I would suddenly become a butter fanatic I think! Thaaaankyou!!!!!!!!

Back