Indoor Expert Seeds Blueberry Glue

Day 47

forgot to post pics on day 47 so it’s a snapshot in time!

growing and growing! Super thirsty! Plus I adjusted the small sip enough that I see mainly green new growth so I’ll share pics again!

191DF952-2AFD-456E-A1FA-17FDC97D8AFF.jpeg

D8C4712E-B94B-4BC6-8837-982BA112C62D.jpeg

Holy crap! No flowers yet.…?!?

kinda bonkers. Never had one go this long without hinting at flowers.

Here’s a honest question: how can you tell photo from auto? Could it be a photo? I’m pumping 24/0 light on blast and there’s zero hint of flower to my eyes...

I’ve only grown autos-me not know photo from dirt.

Here’s a honest question: how can you tell photo from auto? Could it be a photo? I’m pumping 24/0 light on blast and there’s zero hint of flower to my eyes...

I’ve only grown autos-me not know photo from dirt.

Photos require a 12/12 light cycle to go into flower

Understand the basics of the photo light cycle, the resistance to “just try the 12/12 lighting schedule” is due to my heating set up. I found a balance of light generated heat and portable heat. If I switch to 12/12 the temp will drop to a point I wouldnt trust for the rest of the tent.

I planned for autos to a point it limits options specific to photos.

I dont think she will flip till the light changes unfortunetly. You'll just end up with a monster bush. They rely on the sun to tell them that winter is coming and they need tp move to the next step where autos already know thats its just a matter of when. I think you either have to bin her or commit. Keep in mind, during that 12 hr dark cycle, they have to be in complete darkness otherwise it could mess up the cycle.

Back