Humboldt Seed Organization EQ - HSO Dr Greenthumbs Dedoverde Haze Auto - Grow Off 2019

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Lets get this on! I wanted to wait till all 4 beans I germed to pop up before starting journals.

Lets get to the kit list first and foremost.

Area: Around 5×4

Lights:
1 x QB800 LM561C in 3000K
1 x QB800 LM561C in 4000K
1 x QB800 LM301B in 3000K
2 x 29W 18pcs diodes OSRAM Red Supplement Bars (6pcs each of 620nm 660nm & 730nm)
3 x 70W UVB Metal Halide Lamp in 5500K

Nutrients: Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1.0 + Sweet Candy + Mother Monarch Bloom + Red Line

Medium: Old Soil + plant material from last grow with added perlite, worm poop, bokashi, mycos, azomite, rock phosphate, neem cake, garden lime. Drenched with hydrogen peroxide more than 5 months ago. Drenched with wood vinegar 1 month+ ago. Drenched with EM1 and EM4 3 weeks ago. 10 days ago, drenched with another small amount of EM1 to keep moist. This experimental soil will make or break my grow I suppose. No idea what to expect.

Seedlings are planted into cups with seedling soil made up of peat moss, perlite, worm poop and mycos.

Strain/ Breeder:
I only germed 4 seeds for 4 battle/ grow off. So there is no need to wait 30 days and choose. Battle/ Grow Off Plant will be determined right away. If it dies, I'm out but I will most likely do another at breeder section till I harvest at least 1 plant. I owe that much to breeder!
e280a59230d0989e5e73a0b4c671a6bf.jpg

HSO Dr. Greenthumbs Dedoverde Haze Auto for entry into HSO Grow Off 2019 -
@St. Tom

@Day 4

To dear Team Leader, Just so I'm clear, we start a journal in Breeder section and update weekly. We also update the same at the Grow Off Thread? Am I right?

To dear Team Leader, Just so I'm clear, we start a journal in Breeder section and update weekly. We also update the same at the Grow Off Thread? Am I right?

If you could update in both threads that would be perfect my friend :thumbsup:

You've got a super cool set up which Dedovered haze auto is going to thrive in :thumbsup:

Thank you for getting your Grow off diary up and running :bong:

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:

Let's see what you can do!

Kind regards

Mark..

You've got a super cool set up which Dedovered haze auto is going to thrive in :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

I believe we update here and tag Team Leader, who will copy/ paste to the Grow Off thread, which will be locked. At least thats my understanding of it.

Dedoverde is the only sativa dom among my current seedlings. Not the fastest seedling but going slow and steady. I also started a Bubba Kush but currently don't have a battle for her yet. Will update on her too but priority is finding a battle for her.

I believe we update here and tag Team Leader, who will copy/ paste to the Grow Off thread, which will be locked. At least thats my understanding of it.

Dedoverde is the only sativa dom among my current seedlings. Not the fastest seedling but going slow and steady. I also started a Bubba Kush but currently don't have a battle for her yet. Will update on her too but priority is finding a battle for her.

That's my understand also mate :pass:

It looks to be working well so far :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Nope, its the other way, posting into Grow off weekly by tagging TL.

HSO Grow Off Update - @St. Tom

Day 15 for Dedoverde Haze Auto. Topped and trained. Forgot to lift cups so gonna leave them all on for this round. Growing a little slower than the rest of the girls and received some light bleach few days ago. Or at least what I suspect to be light bleach. Here she is...
bb95c0589d6b686880af60790b3b7776.jpg

ec2b980933bf4c390ab2f4ba4a6d5c96.jpg

Kind regards

Mark..

I was thinking you'd named this strain after a Cypress Hill song :vibe:

Until I translated it, Green Finger!

Week 2 update. Dedoverde Haze Auto at Day 19. Not really growing at a good rate. Younger plants have caught up to her but that doesn't necessarily mean anything as its just too early. I just hope she will stretch a little more for me to train.

She is most compact of all plants so far. Perhaps I got a small pheno?
501dcebfbe38ab5ac2c6df9a79ffb45c.jpg

Week 2 update. Dedoverde Haze Auto at Day 19. Not really growing at a good rate. Younger plants have caught up to her but that doesn't necessarily mean anything as its just too early. I just hope she will stretch a little more for me to train.

She is most compact of all plants so far. Perhaps I got a small pheno?
501dcebfbe38ab5ac2c6df9a79ffb45c.jpg

Some nice training work going on at this early stage of growth :thumbsup:

Like you said we could do with a little more vigour so the training can be most beneficial :bong:

Apart from the slightly slow growth you still look on track and look in really good shape :pass:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

HSO Grow Off Update Week 3 - @St. Tom

Growing well at Day 28 but younger plants continue to catch up. I'm also having a little problem getting one of the lower branches to stretch out.

Weird part is, she is actually one of the luckiest plant this grow. No broken branches, close to zero sunburn unlike others, no stunting, not even a bite from beetles etc. Regardless, she seems healthy and probably just grows at a different pace.
9659788d241b945dc2712e96aad05853.jpg

Back