Mephisto Genetics Epilepsy, growing, mephisto and time. A search for the perfect strain for seizures

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Hello everyone, as you know i am doing a dwc tyrone special to get some good bud and yield. This is being done with @A couple Growers but right now it's just me.

The reason it's just me and why I had to come back before I wanted to is simple. The other half of the grow team had epilepsy and had a bad seizure about 2 weeks ago, causing him to have ictal apnea and ictal heart arrythmias which before has lead to cardiac arrest and almost SUDEP (Sudden Unexplaned Death in EPilepsy). So we can't have him seizing at all because he almost died!

Because of all that, we are doing as many of the strains we can to get and looking for what works. So far Tyrone special and toof decay are the winners. And Tyrone special is no more. So we need to find something else that works too.

Tohether, we are also doing sodk and blue toof and finishing a 4 assed monkey that looks mutated beyond belief.

This thread is dedicated to finding the beat strain in the catalogue for epilepsy. Not just for him but others too.
So if you have good strains for epilepsy from mephisto please chime in.

Hello everyone, as you know i am doing a dwc tyrone special to get some good bud and yield. This is being done with @A couple Growers but right now it's just me.

The reason it's just me and why I had to come back before I wanted to is simple. The other half of the grow team had epilepsy and had a bad seizure about 2 weeks ago, causing him to have ictal apnea and ictal heart arrythmias which before has lead to cardiac arrest and almost SUDEP (Sudden Unexplaned Death in EPilepsy). So we can't have him seizing at all because he almost died!

Because of all that, we are doing as many of the strains we can to get and looking for what works. So far Tyrone special and toof decay are the winners. And Tyrone special is no more. So we need to find something else that works too.

Tohether, we are also doing sodk and blue toof and finishing a 4 assed monkey that looks mutated beyond belief.

This thread is dedicated to finding the beat strain in the catalogue for epilepsy. Not just for him but others too.
So if you have good strains for epilepsy from mephisto please chime in.

CBD helps many people with epilepsy, and if I were you I'd try some immediately.
It's available at most dispensaries, and the legal from-hemp version is legal most places.

Differences among strains depend on subtle, hard to isolate factors, but differences in cbd levels are easy to see.

I'm a bit perplexed. If all you say about your other half is true, and I won't question this, then why are you limiting yourself to just Mephisto Genetics? It's like looking for the best pair of sunglasses in you local pharmacy. From what I understand, the CBD content is the real healer with respect to Epilepsy. This would lead me to recommend strains like Charlotte's Web or ACDC.

Good luck in your search.

CBD helps many people with epilepsy, and if I were you I'd try some immediately.
It's available at most dispensaries, and the legal from-hemp version is legal most places.

Differences among strains depend on subtle, hard to isolate factors, but differences in cbd levels are easy to see.
Cbd doesn't do anything for that sadly.
I'm a bit perplexed. If all you say about your other half is true, and I won't question this, then why are you limiting yourself to just Mephisto Genetics? It's like looking for the best pair of sunglasses in you local pharmacy. From what I understand, the CBD content is the real healer with respect to Epilepsy. This would lead me to recommend strains like Charlotte's Web or ACDC.

The problem as said above is cbd doesn't help at all. As far as why mephisto, because they are all we can get a hold of without going through the worry of customs.

Hi mate, first of all sorry to hear about your other half and wish you the best of luck finding that special strain that will give you both peace of mind.

I am far from a expert but after seeing your post had a dig around into epilepsy and strains, one that i have seen pop up a few times is Green Crack which is one of the parent strains in the Tyrone Special that you said seems to work well, as you rightly say Tyrone looks to be extinct except for a few packs left in a couple of seed banks (Seedsman has some 7 and 18 packs), might be worth looking into Sour Crack though that also has Green Crack in the mix along with 24 Carat.

Peace and happy growing to you both :pass:

Hi mate, first of all sorry to hear about your other half and wish you the best of luck finding that special strain that will give you both peace of mind.

I am far from a expert but after seeing your post had a dig around into epilepsy and strains, one that i have seen pop up a few times is Green Crack which is one of the parent strains in the Tyrone Special that you said seems to work well, as you rightly say Tyrone looks to be extinct except for a few packs left in a couple of seed banks (Seedsman has some 7 and 18 packs), might be worth looking into Sour Crack though that also has Green Crack in the mix along with 24 Carat.

Peace and happy growing to you both :pass:
That's what we found too, many of the people said green crack worked well. That and og kush varieties seem to work, and they have sodk which has sour crack and kush in it. Then there's 3 bog which is another strain coming up in our grow rotation in a few months.
Does mephisto have a sour crack by 3bog strain? Or anything like a crack to an og?
As far as sour crack goes. We did that as a grow and it worked decently well but Tyrone special is best. We will look into 24 carat as we have that strain too. Might have to go to seedsman if irs unable to be procured. Although, they should consider doing more with releasing their auto cush

Thanks everyone so far please keep them coming.

Yes good point. Try other genetics. Dutch Passion and Dinafem have good CBD strains.

That's what we found too, many of the people said green crack worked well. That and og kush varieties seem to work, and they have sodk which has sour crack and kush in it. Then there's 3 bog which is another strain coming up in our grow rotation in a few months.
Does mephisto have a sour crack by 3bog strain? Or anything like a crack to an og?
As far as sour crack goes. We did that as a grow and it worked decently well but Tyrone special is best. We will look into 24 carat as we have that strain too. Might have to go to seedsman if irs unable to be procured. Although, they should consider doing more with releasing their auto cush

Thanks everyone so far please keep them coming.

Sour Stomper is Grapestomper OG x Sour Crack so may be something else of interest. Also noticed while looking on Seedfinder @Magic has been breeding with Tyrone Special with his strain Candy Cain.

Check your pm. I'll help you privately. I'm well versed in growing for brain issues. As I suffer from severe brain damage.

TBI and PTSI.

I am not an attention seeker, or sympathy fisher.
Replied, sorry for not seeing it earlier, been a long day so far.
Yes good point. Try other genetics. Dutch Passion and Dinafem have good CBD strains.
I think we have an autoduck seed but not too much from other breeders. We will look at cbd strains but it hasent always helped him.
Sour Stomper is Grapestomper OG x Sour Crack so may be something else of interest. Also noticed while looking on Seedfinder @Magic has been breeding with Tyrone Special with his strain Candy Cain.
That sound's like a good one to try, and ill have to look up magic's strains, things have changed since the last time I truly looked at everything. I still have the original white crack freebies and double grape from the illuminautos drop they were in

Back