I here you on real estate bro i had to recoganized my whole grow room I enhanced my air flow and got the temps down and the RH down I have made airflow a priority. Plus we are naturaly dropping in temps just at the right time

I never thought I would pray for summer to be gone, until now.

Yeah, temps are gonna be perfect, come big bud time. Just in time to get some secondary lighting in the mix. I tried another light in there for a while but it was creeping to 90°.
Im gonna be moving, after this grow, to a warmer dryer climate. I foresee an outdoor grow in my future.

I took the girls for a walk..

The mutant
20160827_153613.jpg

And the comp plant
20160827_153549.jpg

20160827_153541.jpg

And a group shot
20160827_153503.jpg

These HBSS are all going to be HUGE plants in this competition. My other two HBSS are doing just as good I love this strain so far

These HBSS are all going to be HUGE plants in this competition. My other two HBSS are doing just as good I love this strain so far
I'm loving it too. My only other HBBSS is smaller but bigger bud sites and overall healthier looking. It will be interesting to see the final outcome.

Hello Guys,

is lollipoping great on autoflowering plants
@Andi in my limited experience, I find it depends on a few factors.
With high humidity I would think it is good for air circulation. There is also reports of more energy directed to main colas, rather than on your lower fluffy buds.
If you make extracts or edibles I would think to leave it, seeing it won't be wasted.
Either way, I wouldn't personally go nuts lollipopping. I have trimmed a bunch underneath for air flow when humidity spiked.

I just went around every plant picking off any lower yellow leaf and and big Indica fat type leaves that impede proper air flow

I just went around every plant picking off any lower yellow leaf and and big Indica fat type leaves that impede proper air flow
Really? You think air flow is a thing to worry about, so soon?

I have waited til lower fans to fall on their own. I figured if that cal def comes back, it can eat those leaves first. I made the mistake of snipping def leaves before and it creeped up to sugar leaves with a vengeance.
I am still, very much, in the, trying to figure shit out stage

Back