14722283745511280429700.jpg
1472228396142-73402321.jpg
1472228633748-1991958565.jpg

I can't take a good photo.
She stands 29" and she's 31" wide.
Still growing an inch a day!

Edit: width measurements are from widest points, not the tops. Top to top is more like 24" probably

Last edited:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd just like that @Fairlynew retakes the lead. LMFAO yall dudes are in trouble for real this dude is just ridicouls at growin pot. [HASHTAG]#eyelikepot[/HASHTAG]

That is one BEASTER YEASTER I ment yours too in nug night bro
Thanks man. Everyones HBSS is doing great.
Yours is still just perfect. It really should be in a Mephisto catalog or something. Great photos too.

I really wish I could have kept mine strapped down. There is just no room for her to get wider. Thankfully, the JH/light hog has started to gain some weight in the past few days. Hopefully she'll be gone in time for HBSS's to get some well needed real estate.

I here you on real estate bro i had to reorganized my whole grow room I enhanced my air flow and got the temps down and the RH down I have made airflow a priority. Plus we are naturaly dropping in temps just at the right time around here FINALLY MY grow season is coming

Last edited:
Back