I keep forgetting the different dialect. I remember some guy from over the pond, I think SickSickWorld was in on this convo, anyway, the guy says he was throwing a twat at someone. Or something like that. It sounded wicked funny

That would have been @tipper01, referring to starting his commanding officer.

I'll get some photos up later tonight hopefully. @Fairlynew guessed correctly, and I'm in another very busy couple of weeks, managing to get into the tent every couple of days, meaning i can't do daily feeds at the minute. Shes looking lovely and tight and bushy right now, maybe a hint of pistils coming out. Thinking I might push the nutesa few ml/l more - on full strength now with no signs of tip burn. Probably push it to the brink then dial it back slightly.

I have in the past couple of days however made medicated coconut oil, a batch of bubble hash (friend couldn't find his open blast tube for bho) and harvested a few jars of some lovely Amnesia.

Layers 'taters.

Sick

Man I just cant say enough about this thread, @Fairlynew hahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa BY=boy I was lost til I said it out loud hahahha. @Yeatster dude for real you are funny a TOE DOWNNNNNNNNN hahahahahahahhahahahhahaha. Oh and if anyone is here right now yall all need to go get more @mephisto illuminautos RIGHT NOW

Henco he accused me of cheating it is a bald face lie. If i see that once more i will drop out of this competition and let them have at her. I do not cheat how the fuck would I why would I care that much i am shaking mad over this accusation now stop it. As a matter of fact i had enough i will bow out now

Henco he accused me of cheating it is a bald face lie. If i see that once more i will drop out of this competition and let them have at her. I do not cheat how the fuck would I why would I care that much i am shaking mad over this accusation now stop it. As a matter of fact i had enough i will bow out now

@Fairlynew dude calm down my bro, NO ONE is ACCUSING you of actually cheating, that doesn't even make sense lol. It is a good hearted ribbing my dude, we are all just joshing you and it is really us all saying that your plant looks the best. I don't think henco was sayin anything like that bro, this is a good natured thread and everyone here are friends. No one is takin a shot at you, we are all COMPLEMENTING you and your plant. Just take a toke and understand that we are all here for the same reason, because "we like pot"

Hey man, nobody thinks you're cheating. I personally think it's the roids man..:crying: I told everybody you were dialed in... The proof is in the pics... Keep on with the magic touch and show us how you do it!!:pighug:

I started that shit. Sorry. My attempt at humor was poor. Hecno was only repeating, (jokingly, as I) what I said.
It was my poor choice of words, and I apologize.
Come back @Fairlynew we haven't seen your toes yet!!!!!

Back