The northern Peninsula area as a matter of fact BY which means BOY
Lmao, was that a question? "Jesus boy"(omg) is a popular saying, in an inbred town, near me. The phone book is half full with the last name Eaton. They are fondly referred to, as "geese"

When dating around here in High school they had to make sure it was there not there first or second cousin I shit you not But hold on I just retired up here I was In no way born and lived my life this far north. AT dusk we see moose every night every single night you can go for a drive and see a MOOSE they are friggin DINOSOURS

When dating around here in High school they had to make sure it was there not there first or second cousin I shit you not But hold on I just retired up here I was In no way born and lived my life this far north. AT dusk we see moose every night every single night you can go for a drive and see a MOOSE they are friggin DINOSOURS

That's pretty sweet. On all counts. Aside from the cousin thing, makes for some scary drunken accidental incest.

Buddy the further you get in the bush the more the kids cannot see right here right and just generally looked a little messed up you know what I mean

Buddy the further you get in the bush the more the kids cannot see right here right and just generally looked a little messed up you know what I mean
I do, all to well. When the kids look like flounders, cuz their eyes are so close together.

Good night Yeaster my man

@Yeatster I have faith brother , I am now caught up toes and all . I had a yarn to me old mate , he is going to point the bone in there general direction , in case you don't know pointing the bone is something you do not want to happen to you . Now further back in earlier posts you hinted some one was --- cheating --- hence the pointing , can't remember which sneaky bugger it was , so my old mate , we will point them all . :thumbsup:
9a007f78602228859276de92f0ec6121.jpg

@Yeatster I have faith brother , I am now caught up toes and all . I had a yarn to me old mate , he is going to point the bone in there general direction , in case you don't know pointing the bone is something you do not want to happen to you . Now further back in earlier posts you hinted some one was --- cheating --- hence the pointing , can't remember which sneaky bugger it was , so my old mate , we will point them all . :thumbsup:
9a007f78602228859276de92f0ec6121.jpg
That is so funny. I love when I actually crack up about a post.
Thanks for stopping in hecno. I thought I had lost you. I see you've just been hiding in the bush, with bone-nose man.

Back