That will be the only time I mention the other plants I just thought I would put out there I will have my plate full which just makes it a little more tough on growing monsters NOT JK. But They will go in there separate grow journal. Thank you for the vote of confidence derek420colorado. I am going up against a couple of unknowns here that came from the netherworlds of the world wide web to make a challenge so challenge I MUST and stepside too who is no slouch with growing skills. Plus no or very little A/N all Green planet Hydro fuel A/B grow and bloom and although i learned a shit ton last grow still in the dialing in stages of this wonderful nutrients that I have selected plus good ole TERPINATOR I have never had plants so slick oily and trichome infested and TASTE unreal. Then there is that MASSIVE aussie tonic root builder liquidW8 finisher and pro cal but I stopped with the pro cal not that is not a good product I just like Botanicare cal mag plus 2.0.0 better I use sensi zym and nirvana still I run root builder for ten days then nirvana for ten then switch back. Well I am excited LETS GET IT ON

Trust me bro I am in NO way doubting any of the contestants skills, especially someone that comes all the way from another forum just for this grow battle(yeah we see you @SickSickWorld and @Yeatster) I just know how you grow my friend and the ole DWC bucket will prevail! You are going to do this in DWC right?

Of course brother...:pass:
20160714_130938.jpg

Awwww and in my favorite cup too! I just might have to match your cuppa with one of my own filled with amercian tea AKA coffee and a daaaab I guess that is the Colorado version of a joint lol

Trust me bro I am in NO way doubting any of the contestants skills, especially someone that comes all the way from another forum just for this grow battle(yeah we see you @SickSickWorld and @Yeatster) I just know how you grow my friend and the ole DWC bucket will prevail! You are going to do this in DWC right?

@Yeatster is the Billy Big-Bollocks throwing down the Mephisto-shaped gauntlet, he dragged me over for moral support.

Here's my deal for this shit.

Grow style: Indoor, Illegal
Room: 2.4 x 1.2 x 2.2m tent
Lighting: 400w HPS

Medium: Coco/perlite mix
Pot: 14.8 litre hempy bucket
Nutes: Canna Coco, PK boost, CalMag

Seed dropped directly into hempy bucket at 2:13am local (UK) time, 15th July.

Will update as greenery progresses.

Sick.

Back