I can manage it but would have to harvest at 70 days due to a holiday, not sure whether its would be worth it?? what you reckon?

I have no experience with this strain, but I reckon it will take a bit longer than 70 days. I'm sure one of these guys/gals, who've grown HBBSS can chime in with an experienced reckoning.

I have no experience with this strain, but I reckon it will take a bit longer than 70 days. I'm sure one of these guys/gals, who've grown HBBSS can chime in with an experienced reckoning.
Yeah I think I'll watch this one and jump in on one when I get back. Good luck with it everyone.

Unless you insist on leaching every last loving nutrient out of your leaves, and having amber trichs when you harvest, I'd say you'll be just fine at 70 days. Hubbabubba's bred to finish in 65-70 days on an 18/6 light schedule. I had one that was an Indica pheno and it looked ready at 60 days ! :2cents:

@awolace 54 DAYS
new_hubba_frost.jpg

20151120_225710.jpg

That sounds just great Tetra9 thanks for the info my seeds are sowing. My tent will have three hubba bubbas two think big and 9 toof decay YAHOO but I will pick one early on for the competition. I have to utilize my room or it just drives me nuts. TOOF DECAY are quick finishers one of Mephistos fastest and I want to grow it. I will run the Hubbas for 80 days with flush sounds just about right. I am so Stoked for this.

That sounds just great Tetra9 thanks for the info my seeds are sowing. My tent will have three hubba bubbas two think big and 9 toof decay YAHOO but I will pick one early on for the competition. I have to utilize my room or it just drives me nuts. TOOF DECAY are quick finishers one of Mephistos fastest and I want to grow it. I will run the Hubbas for 80 days with flush sounds just about right. I am so Stoked for this.

How big is your tent, 10x10?

nope 9x5 toof decay are super quick strain it will be packing on bud quick it is a true 60 day strain. not worried one bit

That will be the only time I mention the other plants I just thought I would put out there I will have my plate full which just makes it a little more tough on growing monsters NOT JK. But They will go in there separate grow journal. Thank you for the vote of confidence derek420colorado. I am going up against a couple of unknowns here that came from the netherworlds of the world wide web to make a challenge so challenge I MUST and stepside too who is no slouch with growing skills. Plus no or very little A/N all Green planet Hydro fuel A/B grow and bloom and although i learned a shit ton last grow still in the dialing in stages of this wonderful nutrients that I have selected plus good ole TERPINATOR I have never had plants so slick oily and trichome infested and TASTE unreal. Then there is that MASSIVE aussie tonic root builder liquidW8 finisher and pro cal but I stopped with the pro cal not that is not a good product I just like Botanicare cal mag plus 2.0.0 better I use sensi zym and nirvana still I run root builder for ten days then nirvana for ten then switch back. Well I am excited LETS GET IT ON

Back